Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

im looking at more of the different brands out there for quality peices............ive always wanted a hamilton.

my one big watch purchase for the next year comes down to , a hamilton, the nfw diver or a dive watch made by this guy in north carolina.......

you know the nwf, heres the hammy

http://www.ashford.com/[email protected]&qid=

and heres the hand built diver

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/wilsonwatchworks/45mm%202000%20Meter%20Diver/

the diver here is $600, the nfw around $500 and the hammy under $500..........which one you like better. i have no idea, considering that i love dive watches, but the hammy is screaming to me.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Don I dont know if I can help you there brutha...That is a very hard choice..I really like that hammy and I really like that NFW diver and I really like that custom watch also so I'm afraid i cannot help ya on this one. Sorry:?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

come on jack, you have to better than that.........if you could only buy one, wich would it be............

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

wow tough choice -all 3 are really nice looking

for me -i think i would choose the NFW auto

hammy comes in a CLOSE 2nd -love the look !!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Don Go with the Hammy....I took a second look at all of them for you and I would pull the trigger on the Hammy..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The Hamilton is really hot. I like that one.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I think I'd go with the hamilton. I'm sure they probably don't make women's watches and if they do I'm sure they're tiny. Why do guys get all the nice watches??

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

they make womans watches honey..........and you couldnt have just told me this on the phone.........lol.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

FWIW Don, I'd go with the NFW diver. I Love Hamiltons but this one isn't really talking to me where as the NFW diver is screaming to me. I would go with the ViperFish.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef
I am a little late to respond to your thread here.

If those are the only 3 options to consider then in my opinion you should go with the custom built one. That is totally original and different. Anyone can buy a Hamilton or the other one. Both of those are very nice, but not something completely original and made for you.

Also, I might take it a step further and have a custom dial image done for you. Maybe the guy who makes those custom watches would let someone do some art work (like a tattoo image) on the dial - further making the watch a one of a kind original and only for you.

My 2 cents. Good luck either way you decide to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts