Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Taylor Swift has been cleaning house tonight on all the awards. I think she's hot. Shh.. Don't tell my wife. Therehave been some great artists performing tonight.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Taylor Swift just won the Entertainer of the year award too. That makes 3 awards tonight. She rocked the house. I've never seen this with one artist before. Very cool. Taylor are you on WF's???

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Did Kanye West interrupt her speech, lol?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Did Kanye West interrupt her speech, lol?
No, but Taylor actually made a joke about that. She thanked the audience for not having anybody in it that interrupted her on the stage. It was funny.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

She is a good kid and i'm glad she gets to enjoy the show without some ding-dong ruining her evening! I'm watching top chef!!:t

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah I dont do Country, my life isnt all that great I sure dont want too here about someone's sob story!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

You said "Ding-Dong" :%:%:%

Seriously, he is a first class dumb a$$ and the fact that anyone pays any mind to him (buys his product) scares the hell out of me.

Cali kid wrote:
She is a good kid and i'm glad she gets to enjoy the show without some ding-dong ruining her evening! I'm watching top chef!!:t

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Taylor Swift is most definitely hot in every way. Glad to see she cleaned the house last night. I heard that KW was barred at the door.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Taylor Swift is most definitely hot in every way. Glad to see she cleaned the house last night. I heard that KW was barred at the door.
Yea that is funny. KW is a "Ding-Dong" and a Dumb A^@. Taylor is only 19 years old. I think she set some new records last night. They are projecting that she will also win a Grammy. Taylor contact me Ha Ha LOL!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts