Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

...to ADMIT their MAN-CRUSHES!

I really think Brett Favre and George Clooney are SUPER cool dudes! Would be fun to hang out with either and see what "a day in their life" consist of...

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I can honestly say, I have never had that thought in my entire life. However I will say that Hefner is a bad dude, I could hang with that Guy!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I can honestly say, I have never had that thought in my entire life. However I will say that Hefner is a bad dude, I could hang with that Guy!
I SOOOOOOO gotta go with Rip on this one!!!! LOL. Another "Great minds think alike". (just wish I could contribute to the "great minds" thing.) :c

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Rip it Ron would be my choice, just would love to see how this guys rolls in the northwest!! Really not into the whole better than you attitude mostsports or actors seem to be, i have a few semi-famous friends and they are just like all of us!! Like to keep it real!

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I SOOOOOOO gotta go with Rip on this one!!!! LOL. Another "Great minds think alike". (just wish I could contribute to the "great minds" thing. ) :c

Arnie that kinda sounds like a man crush! So you're like me Ripit would be your choice!!:)

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
Rip it Ron would be my choice, just would love to see how this guys rolls in the northwest!! Really not into the whole better than you attitude most sports or actors seem to be, i have a few semi-famous friends and they are just like all of us!! Like to keep it real!
lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

OK Trev, Arnie.........we meet at Rip's place, tomorrow. Someone bring bail money:%:%:%

CJ

Cali kid wrote:
arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I SOOOOOOO gotta go with Rip on this one!!!! LOL. Another "Great minds think alike". (just wish I could contribute to the "great minds" thing. ) :c

Arnie that kinda sounds like a man crush! So you're like me Ripit would be your choice!!:)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Well.......I dont know if i would call it a man crush, but I would love to hang out with Stone Cold Steve Austin for a day and also Gorden Ramsey......both for different reasons obviosly, but it would be cool.......

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
So Ron and I agree on almost nothing, until this........I can say without a doubt It never crossed my mind to have a Man Crush....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.