Watch Freeks banner

Vote for one....

  • Wonder Woman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bionic Woman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Pick one

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/2SOtH1MNXtQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

OR

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/rJuzhSReRvo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

WW by a mile.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

I saw Wonder women, in a Hustler Mag back in the early eighty's, she is naughty. I am picking the NAUGHTY GIRL!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
imported post

It's not even close. Wonder Woman by a mile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

Oh come on. Is there even a choice here?? There's no question WONDER WOMAN is totally hotter than the Bionic Woman. Just look at her beautiful eyes and incredibly huge boobs! How can you pass on them??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

WOW - this was a close call for me as i had a crush on both of these

i chose Bionic Woman?? something about her that just tipped it over for me!!

both are hot!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
WOW - this was a close call for me as i had a crush on both of these

i chose Bionic Woman?? something about her that just tipped it over for me!!

both are hot!!

Wagner at the San Diego Comic-con, 2008
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

:lol


I know Linda Carter . . . I can't specify how . . . but I know her well.

Sorry . . . but I can't even begin to lust after her . . . it's like taking a 2nd look at your sister . . .YUCK!:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Oh come on. Is there even a choice here?? There's no question WONDER WOMAN is totally hotter than the Bionic Woman. Just look at her beautiful eyes and incredibly huge boobs! How can you pass on them??
I'm with you on that one brotha!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
:lol


I know Linda Carter . . . I can't specify how . . . but I know her well.

Sorry . . . but I can't even begin to lust after her . . . it's like taking a 2nd look at your sister . . .YUCK!:lol
Well brother, we'll do all the looking for ya!!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top