Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

If someone would have told you, 6 months ago that Tiger's life would be derailed and this guy would be in total control, would you have believed it? Daly knocked off 150lbs. Welcome back man!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

But apparently he did not get any fashion help while losing all that weight. Look at those pants, lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

At the end of the day "One who is Rich san wear a F-ing Speedo, and get away with it"! Who needs fashion when you have cash!!! If I had his money I would sport those all day long!!!

Congrats JD!!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
At the end of the day "One who is Rich san wear a F-ing Speedo, and get away with it"!
No, he wouldn't be getting away with it because he had money, he'd still be a fashion embarrassment, he'd simply be a rich fashion embarrassment.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yes TK I would have.
Understand, I am a Tiger fan......as a golfer.
Never believed for a moment that he was nothing more than a man with secrets. I like JD too, good golfer, no secrets.
In today's world, right or wrong, there are no secrets.

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
If someone would have told you, 6 months ago that Tiger's life would be derailed and this guy would be in total control, would you have believed it? Daly knocked off 150lbs. Welcome back man!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
At the end of the day "One who is Rich san wear a F-ing Speedo, and get away with it"!
No, he wouldn't be getting away with it because he had money, he'd still be a fashion embarrassment, he'd simply be a rich fashion embarrassment.
Yea, laughing...................... All the way to the bank!!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I guess I look at money differently...If someone is wealthy and he/she is an idiot, to me the person is just an idiot, the money doesn't factor into for me...An idiot is still an idiot, their money doesn't make them any more or less of one.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

I hear ya CJ. I just don't understand why people hold these celeb/athletes to a higher standard. There aren't too many people in the entertainment industry that I would be surprised to hear something like this about.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well if I was Rich I would give a damn what you or anyone thoght anyway.......oh wait I am not Rich and I still dont give a $hite!!!:lol

Duchess wrote:
I guess I look at money differently...If someone is wealthy and he/she is an idiot, to me the person is just an idiot, the money doesn't factor into for me...An idiot is still an idiot, their money doesn't make them any more or less of one.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah TK, I really love it when people put stock in a celebrity's political or religious views....too funny!
Or when people find out that their favorite movie star is a bad parent.....uh, why would they be any different than the rest of the world?

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I hear ya CJ. I just don't understand why people hold these celeb/athletes to a higher standard. There aren't too many people in the entertainment industry that I would be surprised to hear something like this about.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Couldnt agree more!!!

Only difference of how i view Tiger now and before all this is.......HE IS MORE OF A HERO IN MY EYES!!!!:b:b:b:b:%

What a ManWhore!!!:lol

TUNAKLLR wrote:

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Until Daly started wearing those, the company (Loud Mouth Golf) was nothing more than a small ad in the back of Golf Magazine and Golf Digest. Now every golfer that watches the sport on TV knows the brand.

If you get a chance, read Daly's book from a year or two ago. Interesting reading and not a "blame everyone else" kind of book. The guy knows who he is, knows what he has done and accepts it. Like him or not, you have to respect a man that is comfortable in his own skin (so to speak).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.