Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, the World Series is upon us. This should be a great series. The Yankees vs. The Phillies. Please take the poll and feel free to coment on your pick. Good luck to all the Yankees and Phillie fans. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Got to go with my 2nd favorite team and I really think that they buy championships but oh well.....Yankees in 6.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am picking the Yankee's but it would not surprise me if the Phillies Won!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

27 coming soon!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm going to go with the Phillies b/c they won last year didn't they?? Ha Ha LOL!! As you may have guessed I know absolutely nothing about baseball. Ask me about College Football and I will never shut up. Baseball just isn't that big in the Western States.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

History is against the Phillies, it will be very tough too repeat!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'll root for the Phils but I think NY will win it. If Texeira has found his stroke and A-Rod continues to do what he's done, plus the depth of the Yankee lineup, it's tough to beat them. Not to mention, with the Yanks winning game 6 over the Angels, it allows them to start Sabathia on normal rest, if not an extra day, which means he goes gm 1,4,and 7 if necessary...AND Cole Hamels has NOT pitched well. There's my analysis.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

CC is a Big Sombitch, the man is a beast on the mound thats for sure!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Rip, it never ceases to amaze me how he stays as big as he does. I played baseball all through college and all pitchers do is run. Someone is half-assing the foul poles! It was bad enough for us position players, but I thanked my freakin' stars everyday that I didn't pitch! Having said that, he IS a hammer! I couldn't imagine him being any better if he was 50lbs. lighter. It would be scary to find out though!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I picked the Phillies & my reasoning behind that is ...well...there isn't any...Hahaha...Other than they share the same city as my beloved Eagles and I wanted to participate in this thread/poll...Dontcha just love how the female mind works.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

I'm a Mets fan - so this is the worst possible outcome for the WS for me!! Though if I'd had to pick - I'd root for the Phils. At least Phils fans are far away and I dont have to deal with them like the millions of Yankee fans up here I have to deal with now. Being a Mets fan I never hear the end of it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts