• Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Make your pick! Who will in the Super Bowl? Choose one team and please add your coments if you like. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am taking the saints, but after seeing what the Viks did to that Offense I am truly wondering if they can get past the colts. I will actually say today was the first time I was actually VERY IMPRESSED with the colts this year!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

I will be rooting for the Saints and want them to win in the worst way, but I believe Peyton is a much better QB and has a better defense; the Colts will win what I hope is a close game.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Did you just say that the Vikings had very little defense? What ever you have that has put you this far from reality PLEASE send some my way, because it sounds too me like it is some good stuff!!!:eek:

DingBat wrote:
Looks good for the Colts, The Saints are all over the place with no consistency at all. Thier game today was messy against a team with very little defense.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well again, you all know who I'm rooting for, the home team.... GO COLTS!! I think they have a great shot at it after watching the game last night. The Vikes turned the ball over 5 times and didn't play that welland the game still had to go into overtime. So, I really do think the Colts have an excellent shot. Never count Peyton Manning out!

GO COLTS

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Well again, you all know who I'm rooting for, the home team.... GO COLTS!! I think they have a great shot at it after watching the game last night. The Vikes turned the ball over 5 times and didn't play that welland the game still had to go into overtime. So, I really do think the Colts have an excellent shot. Never count Peyton Manning out!

GO COLTS
I've said it many times, Peyton is the best payer on the planet and will lead his team to victory.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

DingBat wrote:
Looks good for the Colts, The Saints are all over the place with no consistency at all. Thier game today was messy against a team with very little defense.

What game were you watching???? Vikes...very little defense???? OKay...I admit my wife and I had a few White Russian Daquari's......so we would feel as though we were back home, in the Dome watching the game....but...the Vikes had one heck of a defensive effort!!!! That was a brutal game.....

Some guys just have a hard time seeing the Saints in the Super Bowl. They've spent years making fun of the Saints and Saints fans. I watched my wife in tears as she was afraid that the Vikes were going to win it on a last second field goal...only to watch them intercept that last pass of Brett Farve....who in my book put on the most courageous performance I have seen by a QB. She then burst into uncontrolable sobbing when they won the coin toss and got the ball in OT. She couldn't even watch the field goal...she went and hid in the bathroom. The people and fans of the Saints have waited 42 years for this and it's about time the fans of the NFL give them some credit!!! Only two teams are left...Saints and Colts....!!!! Colts have one heck of a team....and usually my wife and I pull for either of the Manning boys to win in the Super Bowl...if they are there. This year is different.....we get to pull for the Saints.

All I can say now is.........

wait for it......

WHO DAT NATION GOIN' TO DA SUPER BOWL!!!! TIME FOR A PARTY IN THE MIA!!!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/tnkLfYk_ff8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.