Quiet & demure...OR...Bold & sassy

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

no -i have had ladies play it both ways -

at first - Quiet & demure

then later in a different setting - Bold & sassy

no one is simple -everyone is complex and everyone is capable of surprising you when you think they would or would not be a certain way etc

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Bold & Sassy gets my immediate, short term attention....Quiet & demure makes me wonder and want to know more. My wife played hard to get during a time when I was sort of seeing someone else. Her quiet shyness drew me in.Of course now I know better.....shy and demure, no way.....hot blooded and sassy is what I got:c:c

CJ

Duchess wrote:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yes -dont they just play it so right sometimes!!

Seattle wrote:
Bold & Sassy gets my immediate, short term attention....Quiet & demure makes me wonder and want to know more. My wife played hard to get during a time when I was sort of seeing someone else. Her quiet shyness drew me in.Of course now I know better.....shy and demure, no way.....hot blooded and sassy is what I got:c:c

CJ

Duchess wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

You are so right G! I thought I did good reeling her in.....not! She had me on the hook from the start.:%:%

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
yes -dont they just play it so right sometimes!!

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Duchess wrote:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts