24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
LÜM-TEC

LÜM-TEC lit up the scene (see what we did there?) of affordable, American-designed sports watches when they hit the market back in 2008. From the beginning, their designs have all been about enhanced visibility in low-light conditions. All LÜM-Tec timepieces incorporate their proprietary MDV (Maximum Darkness Visibility) luminescent material, which is about three times brighter than Super-Luminova. In keeping with their low price-points, most components are manufactured overseas, but the brand, design and ingenuity is 100% American homegrown. $435-$1,295 lum-tec.com

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With my Minuteman brand we start at $345. Having said that I am thinking surely someone who assembles in the US has an even lower price than that. Not sure who it would be though.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LÜM-TEC

LÜM-TEC lit up the scene (see what we did there?) of affordable, American-designed sports watches when they hit the market back in 2008. From the beginning, their designs have all been about enhanced visibility in low-light conditions. All LÜM-Tec timepieces incorporate their proprietary MDV (Maximum Darkness Visibility) luminescent material, which is about three times brighter than Super-Luminova. In keeping with their low price-points, most components are manufactured overseas, but the brand, design and ingenuity is 100% American homegrown. $435-$1,295 lum-tec.com
Their G series does start out at $435 and the brand assembles in the US. =)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Maybe Bernhardt............?
I was about to suggest Bernhardt, with their Binnacle Diver, Anchor I and Anchor II starting at $259.00 but I'm not sure if they're assembled in the US.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Appears the Miami Watch CO. is a source for private label resellers.
Nothing wrong with that, but imagine the street price later

·
Registered
923 Posts
Ive been the RGM shop, and my next high end will be and RGM. The detail and expertise of the shop made my decision. Even their entry level watch is cared for as much as their Torbillion . They have pride with every watch that leaves that shop.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who offers the lowest priced wrist watch assembled in the US? What brand and model is it?
I am thinking Maratac? I know all the parts are probably sourced from Asia, but their cases dials and hands are custom designed...and couldn't be too hard to just case the movement, put dial and hands on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts