Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

ok my son loves Halloween just like his daddy...He is a little over 3 years old now. He is locked and loaded with 2 Halloween costumes...lol...1 is buzz light year from the Disney store and the other is a dinosaur and he calls him Godzilla...wonder where he gets that from...lol..well anyway he keeps asking me what am I going to be for Halloween...Could not find a thing to dress up as until i found this....This is definitely the most creative jacked i have ever seen and being a Halloween and horror buff i had to have it...Halloween costume click this link...

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

pretty cool - my wife usually takes them as i get home too late for it

they go every year

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks George...Halloween falls on a Saturday this year but dont know if you work weekends...Either way if it falls on a weekday i take off anyway....

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WOW thats cool -i'll actually enjoy it this year than!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I don't have little ones to take trick or treating but, if I did, I'd be in costume too !...It looks like it would be a massive amount of fun & a lotta laughs.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

That is cool!!!! I will be taking mine treating my 4 year old daughter is gonna be Batgirl and my 1 year old son is gonna be batman. not sure what I'll be yet.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

Whats not to love about Halloween..No small kids here but we divy out plenty of candy to the kids for sure

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

havent done the holloween thing in many years my youngest is 42 back then you couldnt buy costumes you had to make them

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Halloween is a fun time of the year. As a matter of fact, I LOVE the fall and all the way thru Christmas!! This is my favorite time of the year!! I used to be the one taking the kids out. We had a few fathers in the neighborhood that would go together and one would be responsible for pulling the beer wagon! It was ALOT of fun back then. I now have a 19 year old and a 16 year old so we are over the trick or treating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts