Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

From what i've read on the forums and the response that i received from direct Steinhart customer service that this watch was discontinued a while back and it will not go in production until the they are all sold out on the gray dial version.

If you know someone who knows someone who is on the fence of parting with their OVM 1 black dial, please let me know, I'd highly appreciate it :smile-thumb2: meanwhile i'l be stalking watchrecon as well.

you are welcome to post pictures of your watch+strap combos of your ovm's, this watch brings a smile on my face.

Cheers !

· Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
Hey everyone

From what i've read on the forums and the response that i received from direct Steinhart customer service that this watch was discontinued a while back and it will not go in production until the they are all sold out on the gray dial version.

If you know someone who knows someone who is on the fence of parting with their OVM 1 black dial, please let me know, I'd highly appreciate it :smile-thumb2: meanwhile i'l be stalking watchrecon as well.

you are welcome to post pictures of your watch+strap combos of your ovm's, this watch brings a smile on my face.

Cheers !

This is a watch I just missed purchasing, when I ordered they had come out with the crappy gray dial model, which was a huge down grade in my estimation.

When I opened the box and saw how foggy and distorted the coloring was, I put the watch up to sale and immediately flipped it.

Here's what mine looked like, and the halo effect was exactly as it looks in the photo, horrible!

They would do themselves a great service if they went back to their original black dial model, I would purchase one of those in a heart beat.

Reactions: meganfox17
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.