Watch Freeks banner

Who goes to Haunted Houses?

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  WatchSnobJack 
#1 ·
imported post

Halloween is my favorite time of the year....I use to own and operate my own Haunted house on the Jersey shore a few years back. I also use to be a partner in a custom prop company. So Halloween is in my blood and I love it...I cannot get enough of it...So who else enjoy's Halloween and goes to Haunted Houses?

#2 ·
imported post

I tell ya Jack, when I was a youngster, Iloved haunted house and anything that had to do with monsters. I went to Disneyland a lot as a kid and the haunted mansion was my favorite. I have since gotten out of the Halloween spirit, but still love a good scary movie. Now, if someone could make a decent one for me to go see!

#3 ·
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I tell ya Jack, when I was a youngster, Iloved haunted house and anything that had to do with monsters. I went to Disneyland a lot as a kid and the haunted mansion was my favorite. I have since gotten out of the Halloween spirit, but still love a good scary movie. Now, if someone could make a decent one for me to go see!
Tuna the Haunted Mansion is awesome...been there a few times...Me personally i love the hard core blood and gore...I pretty much know most of the owner's in the industry and I can probably direct you to a decent Haunt. Let me know what state your in and maybe I can direct you in the right way...Or you can come to S.I and I can send you into my friends Haunt on S.I....

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.