Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man...between all the Marvel movies this summer and DC's The Flash and Arrow TV shows and now DC's Legends of Tomorrow show coming next season.

IT ITS A GOOD TIME TO BE A GEEK.

·
Registered
192 Posts
And Netflix has Daredevil which is supposed to be really good as well. I haven't watched it, but it's on my list. Netflix also has in the works shows based on Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and The Defenders. I'm not a comic book geek so these names mean nothing to me, maybe they will to you.

BTW I love your Last Starfighter gif. Loved that movie as a kid.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hah..I just finished binge watching Dare Devil this week. The last episode was outstanding.

And thanks. One of my most memorable movies was the LSF growing up in the 80s

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Looks like a really fun series! Thanks for putting it on our radar screen.

By the way, what family show(s) would you recommend for fans of Psych and Chuck? We've finished both series on Netflix and really miss them both. What shows could possibly fill the holes they've left in our escapist hearts??????

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Another Show WOW!!!

I read comics every Wednesday. I currently watch Arrow, Gotham, The Flash, and Constatine. Not sure if Constatine is being renewed. Also there is a Supergirl show coming out in the fall.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another Show WOW!!!

I read comics every Wednesday. I currently watch Arrow, Gotham, The Flash, and Constatine. Not sure if Constatine is being renewed. Also there is a Supergirl show coming out in the fall.
Constatine got cancelled. I couldn't get into it. Just didn't hook me. I think I was expecting to be darker.

Man, that's right, Supergirl too! Forgot about that one.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Constatine got cancelled. I couldn't get into it. Just didn't hook me. I think I was expecting to be darker.

Man, that's right, Supergirl too! Forgot about that one.
Really. It did get cancelled eh? Man I enjoyed that show. I loved Zed and Chaz.

Guess it's time to enjoy Wayward Pines. Now that was a banger for a first episode last night.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really. It did get cancelled eh? Man I enjoyed that show. I loved Zed and Chaz.

Guess it's time to enjoy Wayward Pines. Now that was a banger for a first episode last night.
I was super bummed last night. Forgot Wayward was on last night and then when I hit the channel and it was half over.

Gonna have to catch the rerun.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Wayward pines was epic. Mind you it's basically like Twin Peaks from the 80s. Don't ask how I know that being born in the late 80s. Cast is good. Mind you Terrence Young has been playing straight bad ass creeps lately including in Empire. Need to start that season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts