Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i order it never got a email on tracking like others said they did as anyone got it yet? i paid with paypal it says it's been shipped but no tracking.been wanting this watch for sometime now i know nothing about the movement in it what the cl888.well i got the otv bolt coming and the zodiac i know the bolt will be here monday hoping both show up the same day..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That would be a good day for you if they both show up. Please post pictures.

I missed that Zodiac deal.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

bill , you ordered the zodiac from metro watch correct?

im sure they will deliver, ive ordered from them many times and never had an issue.........

i dont think you will have an issue with the oceanaire and think you will love it..........

let us know how it goes and when you get it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

will do and hoping i like it for size that is..

·
Registered
8 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
That would be a good day for you if they both show up. Please post pictures.

I missed that Zodiac deal.
Monitor Metro's auctions...I missed that deal, too...was out of town...but earlier I won two Metro auctions on Oceanaires (one a blue dial on a bracelet, the other an orange dial on rubber) and didn't pay $190 for either one...

·
Registered
40 Posts
imported post

It was hands down about the best deal ever. Free shipping to boot. Even though I had three others at the time, I ordered it because I didn't have the 8000, which is the black face.

Once I got it I decided I needed to pare down my four Oceanaires to two, keeping the black one, of course.

Did you ever get yours loosecannon?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts