Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What color lights are on your tree ?...And who makes that decision ?...I have white lights on the tree in the den, it's a smaller tree than the one in the great room and it's much more intimate to me than that monster with all the brightly colored lights...I make all decorating decisions inside my home, his opinion is always welcome but, more often than not he is happy to let me be the decider.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

This year they are multi-colored. My wife makes the decision but switches each year. This year was a white year but when she went to put them up many of the white bulbs needed to be replaced so she just bagged the white and went with the multi-colored. Only you guys will know that.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well like you Duchess we have 2 trees. My wife and I really like the white lights so the tree in the family room has white lights and the tree in the living room has the coloured lights for the kids!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

white white white
wife makes the call and I honestly don't care either way!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
Duchess wrote:
I'm such a dufus...I spelled multi wrong...Gawd
. . . yep. Made me think it was another underwear thread. . . . .
WOW!! Randy, when I looked at the thread title, I thought the same thing! LOL
. . . whoa. Is that a case of great minds thinking alike . . . . or fools seldom difering????!!!!! :%

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I don't have a tree, I have a cat. :BE

If you have a cat you know what I mean.

Enough said.

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

I am so not into tree decorating, I would have to look. The thing has been up since the day after Thanksgiving and I could not tell you what color lights it has. Obviously, mama decides.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

We purchased one of the pre-lit trees from QVC...has white lights on it...which we both prefer. It's decorated very nicely...with a section just for all our New Orleans Saints decorations...and a section for all the Hallmark ornaments...mainly all my Star Wars and Star Trek ornaments. ( My favorite is my Borg Cube that says..." Resistence is futile" )

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

toecutter wrote:
I don't have a tree, I have a cat. :BE

If you have a cat you know what I mean.

Enough said.
I know exactly what you mean toe! I was sitting in our living room recently and the tree started swaying from side to side! I called Theresa to see the cat enjoying the Tree. It is so cute when they poke their tiny heads out amongst the ornaments! It only happened once so far this season, I think the cats listen to Theresa and like to annoy me, :lol!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, I hope my misspelled words are not counted, I do that a lot! This holiday season Theresa and I decieded to putchase an artificial tree. Every year it has been a fresh tree. Last season my nephew helped usput up the tree.The treewastoo heavy or our stand was to old. because the Christmas tree stand broke, durring the holiday season.This year we are trying to make things a little easier. so we now have an artificial tree, with pre strung lights. Half the lights are white and the other half is multi colored. It even has a remote where you can switch between the multi colored and the white lights. There is even a dimmer that fades out each bulb line and starts the other, I think this tree might be too technical for me but it has been OK so far. ....Bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.