Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have you ever shouted at your television while watching the game ?...Are all calls bad calls unless you agree with them ?...Have you ever hollered at players on the opposing team to "GET OFF HIM !" after a half dozen of them piled on your favorite guy. {It will be a LONG time before I live that one down}

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yes, being a Seattle sports it is impossible not to be angry, hurt, disappointed.....yelling at the TV is one of the few times we get "excited" LOL

CJ

Duchess wrote:
Have you ever shouted at your television while watching the game ?...Are all calls bad calls unless you agree with them ?...Have you ever hollered at players on the opposing team to "GET OFF HIM !" after a half dozen of them piled on your favorite guy. {It will be a LONG time before I live that one down}

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I shout at the TV all the time. The players, coaches and the refs are my main targets. My rants seem to center around their ability to resemble a Hoover. LOL Never about getting off a particular guy.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Only to the point where my wife wants to get me a headset!!!!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

One time i had a friend that threw a beer bottle at his TV over the Red River Shootout, Choklahoma won.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, I am a Chicago Bears fan and work hard trying to control my enthusiam durring a game. Yes, I have cheered and groaned depending on what the Bears are doing. I think Theresa expects that from me when the Bears are playing. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Yes. I have done all of that. I now keep a small nerf football with me so I can throw it at the tv sometimes. Just to vent with a bad play call or a bad call. Kinda funny huh.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I dont think I have actually done that to be honest. A TV doesnt yell back, if I am going to use that kind of energy, I am going to send it towards a human being!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
A TV doesnt yell back, if I am going to use that kind of energy, I am going to send it towards a human being!
I don't look at that as wasted energy, I see it as game participation.

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Being deep into fantasy football for the last 15 yrs I am always yelling to tackle that SOB, throw it to my guy, he is open, NO, not another concussion, miss that field goal. My wife is glad she works mornings on Sundays and the dogs just shake their heads at me, crazy human, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts