Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As you may have seen I received my new Seiko Kinetic Diver (thread HERE).
This watch is definitely a "top shelf" watch that goes on the display exhibition level of my larger watch box.

That leads me to the following question. My top shelf holds 12 watches. It is currently full with the watches listed below. If you could choose one watch WHICH would you move down to the lower self to make room for the new Seiko Diver on the top shelf? You can only pick one?

Invicta Automatic Blk Grand Diver

Citizen "Orca"

Helix Chrono - all stainless

Zodiac Dragon Wing - all stainless

Invicta SAS with brown dial

Invicta SAS silver and black

Invicta all silver scuba

Invicta blue dial scuba

Invicta SAN III all stainless

Stuhrling Targa 24 - all stainless

Seiko 5 Diver

Citizen Skyhawk

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would say the Helix. Don't get me wrong I own that exact watch and love it, but my Helix has been moved to the pull out drawer. My top tier watches remain under the glass and in the tower.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

So far it looks like the Helix Okto is leading to be moved down, followed by The Citizen Orca. Interesting. I like this. Keep the new feedback coming.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Need to keep those Eco-drives exposed to light so they should stay up. The Helix or the Grand Diver should go down, IMHO.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Helix then Zodiac then Orca -although you may need another box - the Orca really does need light on it

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Need to keep those Eco-drives exposed to light so they should stay up. The Helix or the Grand Diver should go down, IMHO.
I agree with Marc and the helix or grand diver get moved down.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

Is the Grand Diver an Automatic? If so would put it on a winder and move it out of the box. If not, it would be a toss up between the Grand diver and the Helix.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

lowcal1 wrote:
Why move any down.... just get a BIGGER watch case..:t
hahaha - if you build me a box with 30 LARGE slots on the top shelf i will buy it. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE ALL OF MY WATCHES all of the time!!!

·
Super Freak
4,860 Posts
imported post

Since you have multiple Scuba's I choose one of them to go in the drawer. That way you still have everything on display.

My next choice would also be the Helix.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.