Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My invicta strap holders broke. I don't know what the correct names for them but there are 2 of them that hold the band down. They broke off and I need to know what bands will fit this watch? Also I don't know what size the watch it.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will when I get home. It is a 46mm. I found where I bought the watch and was able to get the measurements.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to add the pic I had. This is the only one I have right now. When I get home I will post a better pic.

·
13,318 Posts
I'm pretty sure the lug width on that watch is 24 mm. To be sure, Google search the model number from the case back. Then you can buy a nice strap in the correct size for it

·
13,318 Posts
You need to know the distance, in millimeters, between the 2 "lugs" where the strap is attached to the watch case. What is the model number on the case back?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Which would be a good one. I don't know much about straps or what a good price would be? What do you recommend?

·
Registered
389 Posts
For other options, check Strappedfortime.com. I go to them a lot. And, they're in North Carolina, so shipping is pretty fast if you're on the east coast.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will send a pic of the band I tried it on. It was a band I got was a target watch. I thought it would fit but the watch face flops around. It was on a leather buckle band. It just looks funny. I will get a 24mm band sense it will fit better. Lol. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts