Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hawaii

Hawaii, a U.S. state, is an isolated volcanic archipelago in the Central Pacific. Its islands are renowned for their rugged landscapes of cliffs, waterfalls, tropical foliage and beaches with gold, red, black and even green sands. Of the 6 main islands, Oahu has Hawaii’s only big city, Honolulu, home to crescent Waikiki Beach and the Pearl Harbor memorials.

Reactions: zaskar36 and zed073

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Venice as that's the only way

Been to many places 100% paid for, but not being a f*&^ing politician I paid.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
If 100% paid for, I couldn't go to one place and sit. I would likely spend a month or two traveling either Europe or Asia. So many places I want to check out, and I would be fine living out of a backpack and trying to hit up as many of them as I could.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I would love a switch from desk diving to proper diving. Australia Queenland The Great Barrier Reef.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
375 Posts
Either Alaska. Or Baselworld which is the worlds preeminent fine watch exposition in Switzerland.
Or I would go to Pulmany brothers in Pittsburgh for a sandwich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
If 100% paid for, I couldn't go to one place and sit. I would likely spend a month or two traveling either Europe or Asia. So many places I want to check out, and I would be fine living out of a backpack and trying to hit up as many of them as I could.

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts