Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I know that TK has got a Green card, But Don on the other hand is a Under Achieving Ukrainian that was deported and some how landed here in the Us. So you very well could be right and TK is MIA trying to find him!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I know that TK has got a Green card, But Don on the other hand is a Under Achieving Ukrainian that was deported and some how landed here in the Us. So you very well could be right and TK is MIA trying to find him!
HA HA HA.........Very funny Ron.........well, I guess Tuna is busy living the married life now......I know he's been busy with work and such........I did talk to him tonight though for awhile..........im sure he'll be on soon.......and im an over acheiving Ukranian.....get it right....:t

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

What up Rip? Thanks for the shout out brutha! I'm just layin' in the weeds my man. I'm never too far away. Just tryin' to get some projects completed at work and keep sane at the same time. I needed to put my self in check for the most part so as to keep from dropping a big Foxtrot Yankee on someone. I know you know the feeling. Some of the things I read on this and other forums mixed with some of the people that I encounter on a daily basis can make for a very volatile TK. Generally not a good situation. Thanks again bro.
Also, UPS made the phone call and a house call this week, so they should be hooking you up soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.