Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

He finally gets a job, which is good, my tax dollars for his unemployment will go to someone else now and he disappears! :lol

Get your arse back in here!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

LOL - I spoke to him yesterday and we text back and forth a few times. He is working hard and should be back on after 11pm tonight!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Yea, I forgot what time it was and called him this morning late, and he was at work.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
He finally gets a job, which is good, my tax dollars for his unemployment will go to someone else now and he disappears! :lol

Im right here Ron..........LOL......Im working long hours , opening a new resturaunt, but we just opened officially today, and i have alot of work ahead of me, so 10am to 12am will be my hours pretty much, so i really wont be on much.......so nice that you guys miss me.........ya wussys! ha ha ha :t

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Im right here Ron..........LOL......Im working long hours , opening a new resturaunt, but we just opened officially today, and i have alot of work ahead of me, so 10am to 12pm will be my hours pretty much, so i really wont be on much.......so nice that you guys miss me.........ya wussys! ha ha ha :t
I dont know about that missing you thing, I was more concerned about you being here doing your job damn it!!!:%

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the job Don! That is great news!

And Ron, your tax dollars are still going to good use here! Of course, what I have had to pay in taxes the last few years, it is really still my money I'm getting back with some loss! :whatever:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
Congrats on the job Don! That is great news!

And Ron, your tax dollars are still going to good use here! Of course, what I have had to pay in taxes the last few years, it is really still my money I'm getting back with some loss! :whatever:
Well if my money is heading your way, then I am glad.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hey Chef!! Nice to hear from you, man I had no idea Taco Bell could work a guy so hard LOL:%:%

Seriously, we are managing but notice your absence.......!!

CJ

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Im right here Ron..........LOL......Im working long hours , opening a new resturaunt, but we just opened officially today, and i have alot of work ahead of me, so 10am to 12pm will be my hours pretty much, so i really wont be on much.......so nice that you guys miss me.........ya wussys! ha ha ha :t

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

10A-12P? What...you work 2 hours a day?! I think you mean 10-a 12a ya jackass!
Glad you're back in the workforce. Now...get your ass back to the fry station!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Tuna -be nice - its probably an INTENSE 2 HRS -come on havent you been to a TACO BELL LATELY ???

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Tuna -be nice - its probably an INTENSE 2 HRS -come on havent you been to a TACO BELL LATELY ???

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%
No kidding G. There's some quality labor there! :b

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

10A-12P? What...you work 2 hours a day?! I think you mean 10-a 12a ya jackass!
Glad you're back in the workforce. Now...get your ass back to the fry station!
Huh, look at that, Tuna is also a teacher, as well as a plumbers crack...........and my original post says 10am to 12am ...obviously you just cant read.. ....ha ha . got a lot of work done today, so dont have to go in as early.........so glad i can see the trash being talked about me.........

and Seattle,yes, taco bell is very hard work........everyone thinks they got rid of the dog for the commercials, but they didnt, and ive been in charge of keeping control of him, but the damn dog just keeps stealing tacos an saying yo quero taco bell...............what a little pain in the ass he is.......

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

"so glad i can see the trash being talked about me........."

At least your being talked about.........:c:c:c

1 - 16 of 16 Posts