Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I bought from Steinhart direct. It took a week to ship but once shipped I got it within 3 days.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Order direct from Steinhart or from Gnomon. Either is good.
I do know that if you order from Steinhart you will have to pay Customs charges. I'm not sure if it's the same with Gnomon.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
From the day I ordered mine from Steinhart came in about 3 days after order. Purchased on Saturday afternoon EST and recieved on Wednesday EST. I say EST cause they are 6 hours ahead of us.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Direct, I think they are less expensive then from Gnomon. but I haven't checked the prices lately so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
313 Posts
About to buy one from Canada... Considered gnomonwatches.com but actually a little pricier there for the model I want. Going to buy direct from steinhart!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Steinhart isn't letting any grass grow under their feet with the bronzie
they just released for sale.
Luv to use my IRS Refund to buy one if the IRS Eagle flies soon enuff.

Loose Snutt

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've bought two watches direct from Steinhart and had absolutely no problems. Orders processed in a day or two, then 2 days delivered to my door. Will be ordering a third soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I bought mine directly from Steinhart in Germany and they were nice and quick with the order processing. I am in Europe.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Directly from Steinhart. Best price and best CS. Even got them to through in a NATO strap for free when I let them know that Gnoman was throwing one in.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I would not say their CS is that great. Yeah they resolve issues. But they do take a bit of time. Must remember they are a small watch brand with limited resources. That way they bring the savings to the customer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts