Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

okay, pretty simple, what is your favorite brand of watches.............

right now, i would have to go with renato.......i still love their watches ........and i really like most of the seiko divers..............love the dive watches.

so whats yours?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

My favorite brand is Breitling. I just love that brand...The detail and quality is amazing.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Favorite brand you actually have, or favorite brand if you could have anything?

My favorite brand is Breitling also.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TheWATCHer wrote:
Favorite brand you actually have, or favorite brand if you could have anything?

My favorite brand is Breitling also.

well it depends.........i guess thats a good question though........if i could have anything stretches alot.......dont know if i could answer that, becasue even though there are grails out there i lust for, because i havent owned them , i dont know if i can call them my favorite.

i guess out of what you are buying and can afford, what is your favorite brand right now?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jack, that watch is amazing.

My favorite current brand is Invicta, but I have many many other brands I really like.
For brands I can not currently afford, I also am a Breitling lover/fan/lust after, lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Thanks TVDinner...I have a few Invicta's also. I have the SAS original blue dial all stainless, SANIII stainless and black, Invicta ocean ghost tungsten and ceramic black MOP dial just to name a few...Great watches and love them..

·
Registered
225 Posts
imported post

This has to be kind of a loaded question, what I like right now it's the Renatos hands down, but others I would like to have if I could afford them? Breitling, Omega, Invicta (their reserve line) in special the SAS line and let's not forget Seiko, love their watches. After all, one can only dream, right?

Charlie

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm loving that Breitling Jack!

As of now, I have to go with Invicta and Renato, since that's the bulk of my collection. When I snag that Oris PD though...that'll be a different story!

·
Registered
252 Posts
imported post

My favorite brand (even though I can't afford most of them) is Rolex. The quality they produce is 2nd to none. Those watches will last a lifetime, and then some. Omega & Breitling ranks up there also.

On a more affordable level, It's a toss up between Seiko and Invicta. If I had to choose 1 of those.... Seiko. They are pretty solid watches with great CS.

·
Registered
60 Posts
imported post

That's a hard question to answer because there are so many great watches out there. At first blush, I would probably first pick Seiko with Citizen running a close second.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

For watches that I can afford it would actually be Invicta as I love their designs and they have awesome price points for a variety of watches. For those watches that I can't afford right now, it would definately be Breitling and Omega and Panerai.

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

Hey JACK!!! Being as that BREITLING is your favorite, maybe you should send me the SWI LE that's sittin around collectin DUST!!!! Whatcha say Big Guy??? Hahahahaha!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

duff i agree.....he jack should send you his limited edition swi and then you can send me your meteorite ocean ghost..........yeah, thats sounds good......jack get it all in motion......i want my watch by the end of next week......lol.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Hahhahaha...you guys are hilarious...but what do I get in return?
jack, now dont be selfish.......its not always about recieving........youll will get the satisfaction of giving duff watch, and duff will get the satisfation of giving me a watch. and me and him would have the satisfaction of wearing those said watches, and youll will also get the satisfaction of having to go buy a new watch.........see this way what were doing is stimulating the economy , by making you give yours away and having to purchase something else...............its all in the master plan.

lol.............really nice watch my friend, enjoy it. it looks amazing, and im sure youll be happy with it for a long time.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts