Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What's everyone like to drink?

I asked "beverages" cause it doesn't have to be alchoholic. And please try to be real. I mean, what you really like. Not "oh' me and Lovee like to pop the top off a bottle of Dom with our frommage burgers".

I'll start.....

I do like a variety of things. I try to challenge my palate with different tastes. The latest beer that I've tried is Shock Top, it's kinda like Blue Moon. Not bad.

Don't like fruit on my glass though. It's still only beer.

For everyday thirst quenching I like an ice cold Corona (I know there's various opinions on Corona). No lime please.I've had beer all over the world and there's something to like about all of them. Heck I'll even drink a Bud on a hot day. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not a Porter Ale guy though.

But if you ever come across Skull Splitter Ale (Orkney Isles) give it a try. Yum!

I like wines, too. Depends on the meal, but, for pizza or burgers a sweet Rose' is just fine. There's a lot of local wineries so I try to support them with my purchases.It's just as good as the big name labels.

As far as Liquor, right now I'm into Absinthe, wow. Don't like all the prep work but it's fun (you don't want to drink this stuff straight). Patron Tequila for shots, Jose Quervo for mixed drinks. And for Vodka Martinis only Russian will do. Please keep the expensive stuff. But I do like the more expensive Bourbons though (Manhattans mmmmm).

Oh yeah, Coke or Pepsi. Either one is OK.

Now, if I'm getting hammered, it's Screaming Nazis and Molson Ice. But that's a whole 'nother story. LOL

So c'mon, what'll ya have, Ace (or Ace-ette).

T.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Simple for me H2O!!!

I bet I drink a gallon and 1/2 a day!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Alcohol wise, i don't know if I have a single favorite, I tend to drink New Castle, Floris apple, or Sam Adams Octoberfest, for beers.
If I'm drinking a little harder, I like JD, Captain Morgan, and Jolly Rogers.

Non alcoholic~ strawberry lemonade, diet DR. Pepper w/ cherry.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

toecutter wrote:
I call that, "Ta Kill Ya"

Irarely, if ever,drink alcohol, I relax/socialize in another way so, if you see me with anything, it would either be bottled water or diet Mountain Dew.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I like Root Beer, and Coca Cola. Fruit2O and Propel Flavored water. To name just a few that comes to mind. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bud Light for Beer
Gin for Liquor - Bombay Sapphire and tonic with 2 limes. The best.
Diet Coke for soda

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

oops.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
Moonshine from Stillwell Oklahoma.
I've had White Lightning myself, well doggies.

Used rocket fuel for a chaser. Whew!

T.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I am boring, not as much as Ron (he he), my favorite is Gatorade (original red, yellow or orange).
Whats up with that? LOL

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Good old water, 6 litters a day if I can.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts