Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What's up everyone?? I see a lot of familiar names here, awesome!! Don told me to stop by and check it out, great site.

Hope to have time to stop in every now and join the conversations. After a full time job as a CAD design engineer and spending time with the wife and kids, I hit the workbench to mod watches. Below are a few of the latest.

See ya on the forums!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Nice work on the mods....and welcome to the site. Lots of good people and great information. I hope to see more of your work.....

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Hello -welcome aboard - i am one of the mods

as a requriement of membership -you will need to send me one of your Seiko's for about a month or so during the "TEST PERIOD" until you become a full fledged member!!

LOL - Just kidding dude - i'm one of those Seiko Nutz on here - love your mod's!!!

please do post MORE OF THEM!!!

enjoy your stay in our little community

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Just so everyone knows, Jay at motorcitywatchworks is a custom modder and he does amazing work........the first watch in his post is one that I have put a deposit down for, so it will soon be mine.....

If anyone likes, you can contact him for his services at
[email protected]

and check out his site at http://www.motorcitywatchworks.com

he also does watch repairs and refinishing, bead blasting, crystal replacement, etc, check out all of his services on his site....

Jay is a great person to deal with, and is truly passionate about watches and what he does.....

DON

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I just checked out your site Jay. You have some great watches posted there. Quick question for you if you don't mind. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix a minor blemish on a satin/bead blasted bracelet? These seem to be the hardest to repair.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Thanks everyonefor the warm welcome and kind words about the mods.

Watchguru58, PM sent on the bead blast repair.

Watchguru58 wrote:
I just checked out your site Jay. You have some great watches posted there. Quick question for you if you don't mind. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix a minor blemish on a satin/bead blasted bracelet? These seem to be the hardest to repair.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.