Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

WoW...today was sick...windy and freezing here in S.I.NY....wind chill put the temp below zero...It was very hard to get up this morning..Tonight the temp is 15 degrees here and dropping...Windchill is nutz....What are you freeks dealing with?:b
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Currently 16 degrees here in west central NJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

We had one Last year that dumped 24", I have never seen that much snow sense I live in Chicago!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
We had one Last year that dumped 24", I have never seen that much snow sense I live in Chicago!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
wow 24"...I remember those days when I was a kid...we always received big numbers...those days are gone...I know we will still get snow and maybe get hit with 24" because we have gotten that before...just hate cleaning it up and parking the cars always sux...:b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Bad think was after the 24" we got 2" on top of it of Freezing rain. The whole City shut down!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
We had one Last year that dumped 24", I have never seen that much snow sense I live in Chicago!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
wow 24"...I remember those days when I was a kid...we always received big numbers...those days are gone...I know we will still get snow and maybe get hit with 24" because we have gotten that before...just hate cleaning it up and parking the cars always sux...:b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Bad think was after the 24" we got 2" on top of it of Freezing rain. The whole City shut down!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
We had one Last year that dumped 24", I have never seen that much snow sense I live in Chicago!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
wow 24"...I remember those days when I was a kid...we always received big numbers...those days are gone...I know we will still get snow and maybe get hit with 24" because we have gotten that before...just hate cleaning it up and parking the cars always sux...:b
Ron I will take the 2 feet of snow any day instead of the freezing rain...Last year we got hit with a terrible freezing rain storm and it was the worst commute for me in the whole time I am driving...I work 35 miles from home and just think how long it took me driving 5mph...Cars were flying off the highway the whole ride home...LoL..had to change my drawers when I got home...:%:%:%
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

What cracks me up about it, is we get the freezing rain here at least twice a year, and every damn time the Hillbilly bastards in there Big 4 x 4 pickups think they are kings of the road. These Fundamentally challenged Goat ropers, are the ones that cause all the accidents!:lol

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Bad think was after the 24" we got 2" on top of it of Freezing rain. The whole City shut down!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
We had one Last year that dumped 24", I have never seen that much snow sense I live in Chicago!

Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
wow 24"...I remember those days when I was a kid...we always received big numbers...those days are gone...I know we will still get snow and maybe get hit with 24" because we have gotten that before...just hate cleaning it up and parking the cars always sux...:b
Ron I will take the 2 feet of snow any day instead of the freezing rain...Last year we got hit with a terrible freezing rain storm and it was the worst commute for me in the whole time I am driving...I work 35 miles from home and just think how long it took me driving 5mph...Cars were flying off the highway the whole ride home...LoL..had to change my drawers when I got home...:%:%:%
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
What cracks me up about it, is we get the freezing rain here at least twice a year, and every damn time the Hillbilly bastards in there Big 4 x 4 pickups think they are kings of the road. These Fundamentally challenged Goat ropers, are the ones that cause all the accidents!:lol Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Bad think was after the 24" we got 2" on top of it of Freezing rain. The whole City shut down! Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
We had one Last year that dumped 24", I have never seen that much snow sense I live in Chicago! Jackprime1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
4" of Snow and 30 degree's it is supposed to stop in the next few hrs, and a Big Storm is going to hit tonight from the Pacific and clear out the cold and Dump a boat load of rain!
Dayum....We had one storm this year and I'm done....I dont want anymore...got hit with 12"..
wow 24"...I remember those days when I was a kid...we always received big numbers...those days are gone...I know we will still get snow and maybe get hit with 24" because we have gotten that before...just hate cleaning it up and parking the cars always sux...:b
Ron I will take the 2 feet of snow any day instead of the freezing rain...Last year we got hit with a terrible freezing rain storm and it was the worst commute for me in the whole time I am driving...I work 35 miles from home and just think how long it took me driving 5mph...Cars were flying off the highway the whole ride home...LoL..had to change my drawers when I got home...:%:%:%
:%:%:%:%...4x4 does not do sh#+ on Ice...thats what people dont realize..I also hate walking on it..busted my azz real bad one year so I went out and purchased Yaks tracks [flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/EGJUvXOrULg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
Yeah I could imagine you see it all Rob...They never learn unless they crash...You need to see how these girls drive here in S.I...There rich parents buy these newbie girl drivers benzo's with 500 HP and speed and go through red lights all the time...come right up behind you and flip you the finger because your not driving fast enough for them....drives me crazy..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
Yeah I could imagine you see it all Rob...They never learn unless they crash...You need to see how these girls drive here in S.I...There rich parents buy these newbie girl drivers benzo's with 500 HP and speed and go through red lights all the time...come right up behind you and flip you the finger because your not driving fast enough for them....drives me crazy..
Those are my favorite. I always make sure they get a visit from me and they are always asked to press firmly when they sign their name on the ticket so that it can go through all 4 copies Ha Ha LOL!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
Yeah I could imagine you see it all Rob...They never learn unless they crash...You need to see how these girls drive here in S.I...There rich parents buy these newbie girl drivers benzo's with 500 HP and speed and go through red lights all the time...come right up behind you and flip you the finger because your not driving fast enough for them....drives me crazy..
Those are my favorite. I always make sure they get a visit from me and they are always asked to press firmly when they sign their name on the ticket so that it can go through all 4 copies Ha Ha LOL!!
hahahhaahah....also driving in the HOV lane with no one else in the car...love it when they get pulled over from the cop that is waiting for all of them in the HOV lane...:madd
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

That's my favorite JP!!

CJ



Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
Yeah I could imagine you see it all Rob...They never learn unless they crash...You need to see how these girls drive here in S.I...There rich parents buy these newbie girl drivers benzo's with 500 HP and speed and go through red lights all the time...come right up behind you and flip you the finger because your not driving fast enough for them....drives me crazy..
Those are my favorite. I always make sure they get a visit from me and they are always asked to press firmly when they sign their name on the ticket so that it can go through all 4 copies Ha Ha LOL!!
hahahhaahah....also driving in the HOV lane with no one else in the car...love it when they get pulled over from the cop that is waiting for all of them in the HOV lane...:madd
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
Yeah I could imagine you see it all Rob...They never learn unless they crash...You need to see how these girls drive here in S.I...There rich parents buy these newbie girl drivers benzo's with 500 HP and speed and go through red lights all the time...come right up behind you and flip you the finger because your not driving fast enough for them....drives me crazy..
Those are my favorite. I always make sure they get a visit from me and they are always asked to press firmly when they sign their name on the ticket so that it can go through all 4 copies Ha Ha LOL!!
hahahhaahah....also driving in the HOV lane with no one else in the car...love it when they get pulled over from the cop that is waiting for all of them in the HOV lane...:madd
You know it's funny you say that. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but we actually stopped a guy in the HOV lane with a manequin in the front seat. It actually made national headlines. It was kind of funny. I wasn't sure if this doll was to help him get away with driving in the HOV lane or if it was his date LOL!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
20 degrees here in Utah with a major winter storm on our porch. I think this is coming from Ron's neighborhood. When he gets rain we get pounded with snow. I love the snow, but I hate other people driving in it. They scare the hell out of me. I saw about 10 slide-offs tonight on my way home. You would think that when people see snow/ice on the road they would figure that 80 MPH is a little fast, go figure...
Always an idiot to drive fast on snow and ice...what do these people actually think when they are doing this?....unreal...
It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I have turned it into a game to lessen the stress. I see a car blow past me and my Lidar/Radar goes off the chart (Unmarked car of course) and then I just wait to find that same vehicle up the road stuck in the median because they slid off at a high rate of speed. I start thinking of circus music as these cars skate across the lanes of traffic out of control. However it isn't funny when I see them crash or roll over with potential serious bodily injury. I'm too afraid to try and pull them over for fear that somebody will slide into me. Sometimes red and blue strobes attract drivers like an electric bug zapper especially if they are DUI. Crazy stuff I tell ya.
Yeah I could imagine you see it all Rob...They never learn unless they crash...You need to see how these girls drive here in S.I...There rich parents buy these newbie girl drivers benzo's with 500 HP and speed and go through red lights all the time...come right up behind you and flip you the finger because your not driving fast enough for them....drives me crazy..
Those are my favorite. I always make sure they get a visit from me and they are always asked to press firmly when they sign their name on the ticket so that it can go through all 4 copies Ha Ha LOL!!
hahahhaahah....also driving in the HOV lane with no one else in the car...love it when they get pulled over from the cop that is waiting for all of them in the HOV lane...:madd
You know it's funny you say that. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but we actually stopped a guy in the HOV lane with a manequin in the front seat. It actually made national headlines. It was kind of funny. I wasn't sure if this doll was to help him get away with driving in the HOV lane or if it was his date LOL!!!
:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%...I almost pissed my pants Rob...hahahahahahah...that is hilarious....what will they think of next...man you just made my night...:c
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top