Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

With all the talk lately about Invicta and their quick depreciation I'm curiouswhat's themost moneymy fellow WF's have spent on one Invicta watch? The most I have ever spent is $498 on a SAN III with the SW200 automatic movement. I really love this watch and feel that I got a great deal on it. It works flawlessly and I have owned it almost one year now. I don't think this particular watch has depreciated that much either. I would never part with it because she really is a beautiful watch. I'm looking for your input on the amount you spent, what you purchased, and if you think it was worth the amount of money you spent now that you look back on the purchase.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

$600 on my black and silver SAS

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I paid $699 for the Reserve Subaqua LE 7750. I have seen goldtone and titanium versions for less (not much), but I think it was worth the price I paid. The other pricey pieces were 2nd hand and I feel really good about all of them.

Trades and second hand works out pretty good.

David

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

$1000 for a SAN III with a Val 7750, I dont have it any longer I sold it for $900.00.Current stock is a Venom on the bracelet Combat version $700.00. Second would be a tie with the $499 SAN III SW200, and the RDQ Skelly Rosetone!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

argabright wrote:
I paid $699 for the Reserve Subaqua LE 7750. I have seen goldtone and titanium versions for less (not much), but I think it was worth the price I paid. The other pricey pieces were 2nd hand and I feel really good about all of them.

David
That's a great price for a 7750. I'll bet you could probably sell it for that much too.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
$1000 for a SAN III with a Val 7750, I dont have it any longer I sold it for $900.00.Current stock is a Venom on the bracelet Combat version $700.00. Second would be a tie with the $499 SAN III SW200, and the RDQ Skelly Rosetone!
Very nice collection Ron. The SAN III with the SW200 is a great watch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . $225 on my LE Pro Diver w/ SW200. And the way things are right now with Invicta . . . . there is no way I'll top that mark. Nothing they have to offer over $200 interests me in the least.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Very nice collection Ron. The SAN III with the SW200 is a great watch.
Like you I probably will never part with this watch, I love the SW200 Movement!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:

David
Yeah, that's a smokin' piece David! I tried one on a few weeks ago and I was hooked. I REALLY want the titanium/blue dial version. Hell, I would take any version! That's a bad ass watch!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
$999 for my Leviathan 7750.
That's not too bad either. I don't think you can find these for much less now.
Unfortunately Rob, this one has suffered the bottom fallout as well. I traded it some months back for an SAS and a Venom, both in brand new condition. The guy I traded with ended up selling it last week for $600.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Unfortunately Rob, this one has suffered the bottom fallout as well. I traded it some months back for an SAS and a Venom, both in brand new condition. The guy I traded with ended up selling it last week for $600.
Well you did well TK!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . $225 on my LE Pro Diver w/ SW200. And the way things are right now with Invicta . . . . there is no way I'll top that mark. Nothing they have to offer over $200 interests me in the least.
I agree with you 100%. I would never purchase another watch from Invicta for more then $200. I would be surprised if I ever purchase another Invicta period. I think they made great watches, but their quality is quickly going, going, gone. My point of this thread is that they were once a great watch company with great movements, but that has changed drastically over the past year. Now I know they have come out with a few beauty's here and there, but for the most part they aren't what they once were IMHO.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
That's too bad.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . . It's an odd situation for me. I still dig a number of thier lower enders. Just bought a 43mm Pro Diver with the Nh25a auto,metallic "cranberry red" dial and the new Python all polished bezel blue dial . . . . and I am quite satisfied with them. For the money, $49 shipped from Amazon for the PD, $91 shipped for the Python from Shop, they met my expectations and were flawless on delivery. Flippin' Python even has a scissor clasp and solid ends!!!

Go figure . . . . some poor guys pay $4-5-600 and get a waste-oid they can't wear and have to wait 6 or 8 weeks to get it back from Eyal's elves, hoping it actually got repaired. Odd, really odd.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

The most that I payed was around $350 for my Original Russian Diver with the Unitas 6498 in it.

Seemed like a good deal.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.