• OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

what watch is # 1 on your list -what's next??

for me it's pretty easy -i think it's another SEIKO!!!

SKZ253

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm looking for an Accutron VX200 28C05 with a 7750 movement.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

very deceptive -says 48mm case but bezel is only 40mm so it is big but plays smaller due to the smaller dial opening

i have the same watch in the yellow dial (my Avatar)

• Sports watch features a stainless steel case and bracelet
    • Men's timepiece has a black dial push-button fold-over deployment clasp
    • Wristwatch has black plastic composite on case
    • Scratch-resistant hardlex crystal
    • Day/date calendar
    • Luminous hands and markers
    • Precise 23 jewels self-winding Japanese automatic movement
    • Rotating bezel
    • Screw-down caseback and large screw-down crown
    • Water resistant to 200 meters
    • Case measures16 mm thick x 49 mm wide x 52 mm long
    • Bracelet measures 8 inches long x 22 mm wide
    All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.

Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists. Extra links are available through the manufacturer. (We do not provide this service).

This watch has a screw-down crown (knob) for setting the time. Screw-down crowns create a stronger seal against the case than a push-and-pull knob, giving the watch a greater water resistance factor. To unscrew the crown, grasp the knob and turn it counter-clockwise (towards you) a number of times until it releases. Then pull or push the crown into position to set the time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case while turning in a clockwise direction.

This watch is powered by automatic movement which means the winding of the spring occurs automatically when the wearer moves his/her arm. However, it is recommended that you manually wind the watch at least once every two weeks. It is also important to adjust the time once a month as automatic movement can gain or lose a few minutes per month.

Dimensions:
52.0x49.0x16.0
Warranty:
1 year Distributor
Materials:
Stainless Steel
Model No:
SKZ253

Buying GuidesJackprime1 wrote:

WATCHURSELF wrote:

SKZ253
George this watch looks huge...whats the specs?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
very deceptive -says 48mm case but bezel is only 40mm so it is big but plays smaller due to the smaller dial opening

i have the same watch in the yellow dial (my Avatar)

Jackprime1 wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

SKZ253
George this watch looks huge...whats the specs?
Cool...either way both are great looking watches George...Look forward to seeing your pics when you get it..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Good topic George.

I have 2 on my immediate radar. It was 3 but I purchased one of them 2 nights ago (the Helix Chrono I wanted).

The 2 on my immediate radar are 1 that I will have soon, and 1 that will take a lot longer to buy.

1) Seiko SKA383 Kinetic Men's Diver - my favorite of all the Seikos I have seen. It's big, its all stainless steel, and it has an awesome look. I want it and will have it.

2) SOMEHOW the next one is going to be my big purchase of 2010 (I believe, lol). It might take me 6 months of saving, but I think i can swing it.

Oris Watches TT1 Divers Small Second, Date 64376098454MB - I want this exact one -

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I didn't vote because I just don't know????
I have a few that are within my grasp but.....waffling a bit.
I am in a weird place right now. I can buy a few inexpensive ones or buy something worth a little more.:b

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Both Excellent Choices!! i like the Oris but i may go for another Deep Blue myself

cant see myself spending that kinda dough on 1 piece -but it is Gorgeous!!!

maybe in a couple of years when i've MATURED i'll scale the collection way down to Prime pieces like (ORIS) -right now i think i'll play with the MID CLASS Styles

TVDinner wrote:
Good topic George.

I have 2 on my immediate radar. It was 3 but I purchased one of them 2 nights ago (the Helix Chrono I wanted).

The 2 on my immediate radar are 1 that I will have soon, and 1 that will take a lot longer to buy.

1) Seiko SKA383 Kinetic Men's Diver - my favorite of all the Seikos I have seen. It's big, its all stainless steel, and it has an awesome look. I want it and will have it.

2) SOMEHOW the next one is going to be my big purchase of 2010 (I believe, lol). It might take me 6 months of saving, but I think i can swing it.

Oris Watches TT1 Divers Small Second, Date 64376098454MB
- I want this exact one -

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

This will be the next serious purchase. Hamilton - X-Copter

Who knows what other fun stuff will come along.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Hooked on them Hammy's huh TC??? Nice choice!!
Yeah, I guess so.

Right now , for the price, it's tough to beat 'em.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.