Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a huge watch fan and a lefty. I have always wanted a good left watch (crown on the left side) but have had trouble finding any cool designs. I always see one Invicta military watch on ebay thats a lefty, but what I'm interested in the most in a stylish chrono or diver...and advice?

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
All of them.

Seriously, I'm not a lefty, but for many years I have worn my watch on my right wrist. Destro crowns are cool, and let you wind and set your watch on the wrist, but even with all the destro-crowned-watches I have owned over the years, I still take my watch off if I want/need to actuate the crown. I've never seen the need for them. I also have never had an issue with the crown digging into my wrist like some people complain about.

Now, if you like big divers, and are dead set on a crown on the left, the Eco-Zilla fits the bill :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Aside from Garrick's great suggestion, I would propose looking at Sinn (Website Link here).

·
11,577 Posts
Here's a lefty from Sinn that you might like....although I'm not sure how much money you're looking to spend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Hamilton Tachymiler. I used to own this watch.

Reactions: tommy2000

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Seiko has or had some.

·
Super Moderator
12,832 Posts
Jack, just saw this one. It's not a diver, but is a lefty pilot's that Archimede had...:)

Found a Seiko like Tin had mentioned also...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts