I love that watch Alan.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I love that watch Alan.
Me too....only have a Lupah Meteorite to trade. Seiko Automatic. J176925

I know you said no TV brands but it is worth a shot....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

DarthNeo wrote:
Yeah sorry, No "I" watches...
Damn. :WW

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

What's the condition of this watch? I have a Swiss Made Sector 600 Limited Edition diver automatic with a Saphire crystal and a 2824-2 ETA, but mine has only been worn a couple of times so it's value is about $400. It has a yellow dial with a black rubber strap. I might be interested if your Citizen is 95%+. This watch is a 44/45mm.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

What size is the Sector? And yes the Zilla is 95%

Watchguru58 wrote:
What's the condition of this watch? I have a Swiss Made Sector 600 Limited Edition diver automatic with a Saphire crystal and a 2824-2 ETA, but mine has only been worn a couple of times so it's value is about $400. It has a yellow dial with a black rubber strap. I might be interested if your Citizen is 95%+.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Gentlemen - it probably would be best to negotiate via PM as i dont know if you want to air this out "in public"

i dont care -dont know of any rules against it but i would use pm rather then posting for trade negotiations

BTW - nice Sector Rob and Nice Zilla Alan -if the deal falls thru let me Know i might be interested in the Sector!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

You got it George. If anybody is interested in a trade for the Sector posted here PM me. I too am looking for a non-tv watch, but something a little closer to the same value point of the Sector. I'm not trying to get rid of it so appease me LOL!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

No worries man...

The RETAIL on the Zilla is a bit more accurate as I can get that Sector at the Tourneau outlet in Orlando for $175...

Watchguru58 wrote:
Do you have anything else to trade for the Sector? I already own a couple of Citizens similar to this one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.