Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I thought the Dragon Wing looked cool in pics, but when I held it for the first time it really blew me away! In all honesty, I didn't feel the same way with the Air Dragon and Sea Dragon, and subsequently sold them.

What Zodiacs really did that for you? So much so that you would recommend them above others?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

dragon wing was great in pictures and better in person

zodiac cyclop z06701 was the same for me in pictures and in person

zodiac speed dragon alarm was interesting in pictures and just OK in person. sure it was OK and nothing wrong with it, but it did not blow me away at all.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have never been one too look at pix of watches"well maybe some of Jim's stuff" I tend to just go to a location that carries what it is I might be looking for. Zodiac's have never floated my boat, I think it is the lack of size that kills them for me. I am going to go look at the ZMX-04 and see if it floats my boat, but I tend to like a bracelet watch much more then Rubber! I will keep an open mind though!

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

The 2 that blew me away when they arrived were the Oceanaire and my ZMX 03. They look much better in real life than they do in pics.

·
Registered
253 Posts
imported post

Raising an old thread. Got to agree, I love my Dragon Wing. I just need larger wrists.

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

I saw this watch in a case and HAD to have it. It came with both the white strap and black. I switch them up from time to time.

THIS one does it for me and I wear it frequently.
The Special Ops ZO8545

1 - 13 of 13 Posts