Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The ZMX 04 is certainly Zodiac's most expensive watch

But this might make the price a little more digestible. It's what the watch comes in.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love the watch. The box is nice, but ultimately it ends up in a closet for me and the watch goes into my big display cases. Personally I think people get WAY to wrapped up in the box it comes in.

If that box is really worth so much - THEN PUT THAT MONEY INTO THE WATCH is my personal opinion.

Now that watch - is incredible!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

my honest opinon, yes its a nice wooden box, and it always helps when you get a new watch that you spent some good money on, and it has a nice presentation about it..........but on that note, the box doesnt make it worth $895..........and if it does, drop $100 bucks off the price, and just give me the watch..............:)

i will say that it is my favorite Zodiac to date, and i will see where the price goes in the next year, and try and snag one probably.......

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

Cool box. If I had the 04 I'd keep it in that box, separate from my winder to be sure I got my $$'s worth!

·
Registered
225 Posts
imported post

I'm with you Don, love the watch on my wrist, can't wear the box though!!!! Don't get me wrong here, love a good wood box but after all we buy the watch because of the type of watch it is, not because it comes in a nice box, am I right???

Charlie

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Actually the Box Blows in my opinion but I do like the watch. I never truly got the whole appreciation for the whole package thing, but hey if someone has no problem paying #
$100 for a $25.00 box then Saweeeeeeeet!!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You got that right! And there isnt any ceiling on what one would pay for it either!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

The most important thing for me is the watch. the box is what it comes in for protection. I only wear the watch

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
The most important thing for me is the watch. the box is what it comes in for protection. I only wear the watch
A Man of reason!

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

There is nothing nonsensical about liking the look of a watch box. I don’t see why your opinion has to be the only one that’s right. I guess you’re just that type. As I said Sparky, I like em and you don’t, nuff said.

·
Registered
469 Posts
imported post

Finally saw one at Nordstom's the other day...

NICE watch, $895 nice? NO, not even a 1000m diver...

But still nice; I'd jump on it for $400...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts