Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i'm getting a venom on the braclet which i haven't got yet but is coming,whichis the only one i would wear not a rubber fan.I already worked out a trade offer for a brand new SAII v7750..i just got my SAIII v7750 but always wanted a SAII and a venom too.but people that know me know i don't keep watches long.i trade or sell them for some reason i still don't know..I think it's just for the thrill of getting a box at the door.i think thats would be a great trade,what would you do??

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

I am not a fan of rubber either, but you have some keepers in the 7750s and the SS Venom, my man.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Brutha Bill, i think the SAII is the best watch invicta has ever made and to get the chrono version with the 7750 brand new! think you need to get all over that one, is it the black dial i've seen on the sales forum? I think the black dial is the best and i've had all three dial colors. wanted to keep the black but the blue dial had a mark on the crstal so i kept it, got to keep my customers happy!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

thanks trevor i feel the same way i just want to have my mind set for when it comes in.i know the venom will be kick azz but the SAIIv7750 is a keeper.i say this all the time but i will keep my 7750 for a year or two so having both SAII,SAIII in 7750 is the way to go..thanks brother

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Looks like you beat me to it Loose. If we're talking about the same piece. I was considering offering him a couple of pieces to grab that bad boy. I love the looks of it and seeing Trevor gush over it in the wearing today thread had me thinking of what piece(s) to offer for it. Oh well, I snoozed...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I, like you, would want my Venom on a bracelet as well. I LOVE THE HEAVY WATCH!

One I would like to see is a solid TUNGSTEN Venom on at least a 5mm thick solid TUNGSTEN bracelet, should weigh about 1.5-2 pounds, YEA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts