Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

That's a tough one.

The cost of not failing may be too great.

Yin and Yang

To absolutely not fail at something you try might mean a tragic failure on something you didn't.

I'd have to pass.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Invent the flux capacitor.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/I5cYgRnfFDA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I would really like to meet the Dali Lllama, & also a man named - Thich Nhat Hahn- I know that's abit tame but they are 2 people i think would "move" me

other than that - I would like to have world peace by feeding all the hungry and thirsty and having true equality among MEN on the whole Planet

once everyone shares the responsibility of equality and fairness there would be no more WAR

ok ok maybe i'm dreaming abit!! LOL

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I would really like to meet the Dali Lllama, & also a man named - Thich Nhat Hahn- I know that's abit tame but they are 2 people i think would "move" me

other than that - I would like to have world peace by feeding all the hungry and thirsty and having true equality among MEN on the whole Planet

once everyone shares the responsibility of equality and fairness there would be no more WAR

ok ok maybe i'm dreaming abit!! LOL
WOW!! George that's deep my friend LOL!! It would be nice though. You should enter a beauty pageant I think they all want world peace too Ha Ha LOL!!:pk:%:lolI think you would look pretty darn good in high heals and an evening dress LOL!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Wireless electricity and a hand held Sonic Ear Splitter, you point at people on the road and you can scream at them through a microphone, from a half mile away and only the person you aim it at can here you. but you can turn it down for sexies.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

To cure ALL of cancers, childhood diseases, cardiovascular diseases, diseases related to aging and other neuromuscular diseases.

More realistic, play shortstop or second base for the Chicago Cubs. BTW I'm a White Sox fan.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Getting a ride on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team and winning the Driver's World Championship!

OMFG, I would deposit massive amounts of doo-doo in my driver's suit, completing this momentous task! :BE:lol:c

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

This is a fun question !...This isn't anything serious or deep but, I've always really loved dance & since there are no 5'8" ballarinas out there I'd dig being a rockette.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Getting a ride on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team and winning the Driver's World Championship!

OMFG, I would deposit massive amounts of doo-doo in my driver's suit, completing this momentous task! :BE:lol:c
Damn Rick, THAT would be an absolute blast wouldn't it??

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Actually there are two things that I would do. One is to find a cure for rheumatoid arthritis which I have and the other would be a special forces operator on clandestine missions! See, I would have to be cured of the RA to do the other!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

UNFORTUNATELY - THAT's not possible with all the different styles and tastes out there

BUT SO comes close with all the diff watches they have - pretty much something for everyone i think!!:c

Felix wrote:
Make a watch that everyone loves and nobody hates!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.