Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What was the last thing that you gifted a female with ?...The chick can be any female... your wife, girlfriend,mom, daughter, etc.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, if memory serves, I think I gave Theresa a diamond pendant. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Gave my wife a diamond watch!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WOW you guys are good. I can't remember what it was I gave if you can believe that! I have a hard time remembering what happened to me yesterday. You see, I was diagnosed with CRS by a doctor friend of mine. CRS- Can't Remember Sh*t!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I gave my wife a bracelet and Tera gave her two!!!DOH!!:c:c

Daughter gets something almost everyday........

CJ

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well she don't know yet but I bought her a Gucci bag and a wallet to match. Her B-day is on the 25th...

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . Came across a Dooney & Bourke at Macy's while I was picking up some new boots. Never come home empty handed for Wifey when I go shopping . . .

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Came across a Dooney & Bourke at Macy's while I was picking up some new boots. Never come home empty handed for Wifey when I go shopping . . .
Nice...smart man...especially when you want to keep adding to the collection....:b:b

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
Nice...smart man...especially when you want to keep adding to the collection....:b:b
. . . I like to see her happy! The Redhead never complains, in fact she keeps an alert list for watches and updates me all day . . . :c

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . I like to see her happy! The Redhead never complains, in fact she keeps an alert list for watches and updates me all day . . . :c
WoW...that is awesome Randy...always a pleasure to here positive news...Sounds like you have it made my friend....:c

1 - 20 of 24 Posts