Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have you ever sat at home, switched on the tube not knowing what was on ESPN 1, 2 or 3 and when the program comes on you say "Oh crap" I hate this!!!??

My list in order:
Poker
Bowling
Billiards
Darts
Anything with horses
Soccer

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Poker is the worst, I would rather watch Cows crap in the pasture then watch that $hite!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I'm ok with Poker and Pool, but not bowling, darts, or soccer. But of course my first choice is Basketball or football!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

...........and there's so damn much of it ARGHHH!!!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Poker is the worst, I would rather watch Cows crap in the pasture then watch that $hite!

·
Registered
517 Posts
imported post

Yes it's all painfully boring to watch LOL and good lord yes there is an awful lot of it on TV. Guess what, sorry but when golf is on, my head just about exploded. It's football for me, go redskins (and the N.O. Saints too)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I hate to see extreme sports. What are they anyway? Tricks on bikes and skateboards.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

NBA . . . can't stand it! :(

I'd rather watch curling, poker, soccer, single-strand hair-pulling, anything other than the NBA.

College b-ball is a whole other picture (especially during March Madness). :)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Have you ever sat at home, switched on the tube not knowing what was on ESPN 1, 2 or 3 and when the program comes on you say "Oh crap" I hate this!!!??

My list in order:
Poker -HATE IT ALSO
Bowling - I LIKE BOWLING
Billiards - I LIKE POOL
Darts -never seen this on TV ????
Anything with horses -HATE IT
Soccer HATE IT

CJ - I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WITH NO NAMES or RATHER Initials for a name!!! equates to no balls!!!:%:%:%:%:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Ouch.........I will have you no George that I do in fact have balls!! I just checked:t:t

WATCHURSELF wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
Seattle wrote:

My list in order:
Poker -HATE IT ALSO
Bowling - I LIKE BOWLING
Billiards - I LIKE POOL
Soccer HATE IT

CJ - I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WITH NO NAMES or RATHER Initials for a name!!! equates to no balls!!!:%:%:%:%:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

....at least I didn't post pictures:lol

CJ
Seattle wrote:
Ouch.........I will have you no George that I do in fact have balls!! I just checked:t:t

WATCHURSELF wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
Seattle wrote:

My list in order:
Poker -HATE IT ALSO
Bowling - I LIKE BOWLING
Billiards - I LIKE POOL
Soccer HATE IT

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Not into poker and horse racing, I like darts and bowling, but won't sit and watch it on tv, soccer is a very athletic sport, but not my cup of tea and will turn channels. Football is the sport, until its over then its college b-ball for me. Baseball gets old fast unless its a slugfest and not a big fan of the NBA, although I am getting back into the Blazers now that they have cleaned house and have a great young team to go forward with, another title in a few years if they keep the core of this group together.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Bowling will make me blow right past the channel. Hell, I'll watch spelling bee before I would watch that! Anything that you get better at the more you drink, is NOT a sport! To that point, why in the hell is spelling bee on the 4-letter?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Any womens sports.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I totally agree...they might as well show grass growing in someone's front yard!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts