Watch Freeks banner

Would you ever purchase any of these brands? Vote for all you would.

• Adee Kay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jules Jurgensen

• Lucien Piccard

• Pierre Cardin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am just wondering what you all think about thesebrands.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

[align=center]No problem, I want your honest opinions!
Now, I'm going to try to influence them a little, check this out from Jules Jurgensen "Since 1740"[/align]

[align=center]Stainless Steel Tonneau with black Sunray dial.[/align]

[align=center]53x36mm case.[/align]

[align=center]125g weight.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Jules Jurgensen has been a proud maker of fine watches since 1740. Over the years we have earned more than 32 international awards for design and quality workmanship. To this day, we pride ourselves on the quality we can provide at very affordable prices.

In recent years we have re-asserted ourselves amongst the leaders of brands that cater to the needs and wants of the independent jeweler.

We are also very proud to say that much of our product is made in the USA from Swiss and other fine imported parts.

Jules Jurgensen thrives on the ability to create both unique and traditional products with high perceived value. We deliver these products with very favorable cost structures and excellent service to our valued dealers.

Please feel free to browse our web site. We welcome your business, comments and questions. We look forward to serving you soon.

Sincerely,
Mort Clayman
Owner and President [/align]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.