Watch Freeks banner

Would you ever purchase any of these brands? Vote for all you would.

• Adee Kay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jules Jurgensen

• Lucien Piccard

• Pierre Cardin

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am just wondering what you all think about thesebrands.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

my opinion, they are all very cheap brands. the lucien piccards are not bad, ive had a couple, but nothing special. adee kaye makes basically nothing but cheap homages, and the other two are just not quality enough for me...........in the price points for these watches, i would rather pick up a zodiac and have a quality product.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on any of them. I think they are all cheap brands.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on any of them. I think they are all cheap brands.
i tried putting it innicer way..........lol.....way to state your opinion brian............:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

From looking at them, it is my opinion that they are of lower cost and quality. That being said they do have some models that seem to have a slightly higher price point. To that point that I agree with others that I would tend to use that money for a more established brand that is made with better "stuff" - like Zodiac, etc.

I will admit that some of the models do have nice design and looks in pictures.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

cheap, but also .... affordable, if that makes sense. not everyone can afford even a zodiac on a regular basis. so for many these brands are their "nice" watches....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Adee Kay has some very nice watches. On the smaller side around 42mm to 44mm and smaller. But they do have some nice watches.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
i tried putting it innicer way..........lol.....way to state your opinion brian............:)
Sorry! I guess it came out a little strong and I didn't mean for it too. LOL I just don't think very highly of those brands. Is that better?? LOL

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

[align=center]No problem, I want your honest opinions!
Now, I'm going to try to influence them a little, check this out from Jules Jurgensen "Since 1740"[/align]

[align=center]Stainless Steel Tonneau with black Sunray dial.[/align]

[align=center]53x36mm case.[/align]

[align=center]125g weight.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Jules Jurgensen has been a proud maker of fine watches since 1740. Over the years we have earned more than 32 international awards for design and quality workmanship. To this day, we pride ourselves on the quality we can provide at very affordable prices.

In recent years we have re-asserted ourselves amongst the leaders of brands that cater to the needs and wants of the independent jeweler.

We are also very proud to say that much of our product is made in the USA from Swiss and other fine imported parts.

Jules Jurgensen thrives on the ability to create both unique and traditional products with high perceived value. We deliver these products with very favorable cost structures and excellent service to our valued dealers.

Please feel free to browse our web site. We welcome your business, comments and questions. We look forward to serving you soon.

Sincerely,
Mort Clayman
Owner and President [/align]

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I like Jules Jurgensen watches.....they have some really dressy watches...very nice too.

I have one Adee Kaye....and although its a Quartz...I really like the design and the watch is really a great looking dress watch. I get many compliments on it everytime I wear it. It's either 44 or 46 mm, don't remember.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts