Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

It is snowball fight time in my area which got me thinking about what watch I would be wearing today when I was outside playing with my son in the snow.

What watch do you wear when you are hit with snow and have to shovel it, or make a snowman?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I would most likely go with a rubber strap in the snow. Other then that I don't think I have a specific watch that I would say Snow=???.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

I am wearing the Orca right now to shovel snow and wipe off the cars. Rubber strap and made to get wet.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am wearing the Orca right now to shovel snow and wipe off the cars. Rubber strap and made to get wet.
Great choice!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

It snowed for the first time in 100 years here a few years back. My children haven't forgiven me since because we were in Acapulco at the time. I drove. 1600 miles round trip.

Only snow I've seen since I left Colorado in 1985 has been way off in the distance.

I was born in the Dakotas, so I've had more than my share of snow. No thanks. No Mas.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very strange year for snow in Utah. We have hardly had any, but the Mid-West is getting pounded with snow. It's been a nice break. I will wear my SS and Rubber straps in the snow, but not any of my leather or exotic straps.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

As far as I know it is discontinued. Every now and then it shows up on one of the sites for a wide range of prices.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

The only time I see snow is in the movies, so any low lume watch will do. Good luck to all of you mainlanders !

:%:%:%

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.