Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

ok so like lets say you see a watch you like alot and get ready to bid on it or buy it
except you notice the case size and all of a sudden you stop???

how small is too small to break the deal??

i went on e-bay and saw alot of citizen eco-drives we've been talking about, and i saw a nice 3 hand watch with a nice bracelet and look etc - bid on it -got outbid and then i went into the ad to look closer at it and noticed it was only 40MM and now i'm not bidding

cause eventhough i have 40mm watches and will wear them - i dont know or think i want anymore 40mm -for me its gotta be 43MM minimum

what about you??

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

45-46mm for me. I honestly just dont like anything smaller. think it looks strange to me.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

48MM if it is the right case design anything smaller then that I will not own!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

You know, I thought I needed a larger case size but after winning the Pro Diver from WatchFreeks, I realized that I can wear a 40mm watch again. I now think it's OK for me to wear a smaller size case again!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

44 or more but less than 50. And even then I think the 48mm and bigger look a little funny on me. But as mentioned, as long as I like them I don't care what others think.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

good for you Brian - i still wear my 40MM PD's as well but they seem small to me -maybe someday i'll get off the big watch addiction i have LOL

comfort wise i prefer 43-48MM with exceptions in either direction

sheraortho wrote:
You know, I thought I needed a larger case size but after winning the Pro Diver from WatchFreeks, I realized that I can wear a 40mm watch again. I now think it's OK for me to wear a smaller size case again!

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I had to vote 44, because 43 was not an option, but 43 is the minimum. UNTIL I get my Seamsater that is! ;)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately I can not see your wrist because I am completely hypnotized by the BIG R - O - L - E - X X X X X X X X X X X................................

Cali kid wrote:
44 is my sweet sspot but come on, tell me this 40mm dont look good ona 73/8" wrist!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
44 is my sweet sspot but come on, tell me this 40mm dont look good ona 73/8" wrist!!

The owner of my company wears this very watch and @ 5/9" tall and a 175# the watch looks fine on him. At 6'4" tall and 305 lbs the watch looks like a Chick watch!!! I dont care what the wrist size is as much as the hand/fist size. I have a 13" fist and a 8 1/4 wrist and a small watch looks funny!

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Note to self... dont piss off Ron!!;)RipitRon wrote:
Cali kid wrote:

The owner of my company wears this very watch and @ 5/9" tall and a 175# the watch looks fine on him. At 6'4" tall and 305 lbs the watch looks like a Chick watch!!! I dont care what the wrist size is as much as the hand/fist size. I have a 13" fist and a 8 1/4 wrist and a small watch looks funny!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts