Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What is your go to dress watch? The watch you wear the most when wearing shirt and tie or dressing up.

Post pictures if you have them, model numbers, and any other details you might have.

This is mine currently - the Stuhrling Targa 2$

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I wear a shirt and tie every day but Friday. So i wear all my watches during the week. If I wear a suit it is almost always this:

Invicta Mechanical Skeleton Stainless Steel Watch - J173256

[*]Movement: Mechanical Technica Ebauche 2149649 [*]Crystal: Mineral [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Buckle [*]Strap Measurements: 9-1/2"L x 21mm W [*]Case Measurements: 44mm [*]Water Resistance: 3 ATM – 30 meters – 100 feet [*]Strap: Leather

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I have several. In order of use:

Nicolet Eklipse (skeletonized sw200, by sellita. They do a very high percentage of that type of finishing work for ETA

Croton Tungsten Swiss Auto (sw200)

Oris Date/Sm seconds (modified 2836-2)

Invicta Subaqua Reissue 7750

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I dont have pictures but it is a Concord swiss made 14k gold mesh bracelete and case about 22mm wide and 22mm length. I have had it for many years, the back shows two sets of numbers 20-90-544 under that is 930672. it still keeps perfect time. only two hands hour and minute. It is a quart zmovement. Being retired for 10 years I now dont wear it often.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I like to wear some of my leather strap watches as dress watches. I have a Citizen Eco-Drive on black leather with a push button dual deployant clasp. I own an Invicta Vintage mechanical on leather that looks nice with a suit. I have a Philip automatic on black leather that I like to wear. Sometimes I will wear my Accutron VX200 3 hand which sits low enough to be worn with a dress shirt.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Most of my watches I consider sport watches but for dress I would have to turn to one of these three........

Renato Beast

MM Mechanical

or finally my Stuhrling Model 27

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Dressed up?

Hmmm.

It would have to be a "regular watch" like this Croton.

Or the Philip Avalon.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Dont own a dress watch, CJ has the closest thing I own to a dress watch. I dont get dolled up, those days are far behind me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Seattle - sick pictures!

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Actually it is a Seiko dress watch my father gave to me. Not a super expensive watch, but very clean looking when I am dressing up and a low profile which easily fits under dress shirts. Looks like this one -

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Here are some of my dressy watches...

My Adee Kaye Dual Time Retrograde watch...very dressy

The Adee Kaye with my Croton Dual Time Retrograde..both very dressy...

My Uptown Ozzie XL is very dressy and is my main go to dress watch when I wear my black suit.

With the blue suit, it's my Invicta Mechanical Chronograph...not too many folk's have a true mechanical chronograph!!! It's a very classy watch!!!

Gotta add a couple more of my dress watches to the mix....

The Super Apocalypse XT ...very classy looking watch..

The Swiss Legend President with blue Sandstone dial...

The Renato Beast Dual Time and Invicta Lupah Diver TT.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.