Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

A "GRAIL" means different thing to different people. To me a grail is a watch that would be the pinnacle of my collection and one that is beyond my means. In that thought I have a few grails, a Panerai Luminor, Omega Seamaster and a Breitling. These are all great watches that I probably will never own but truely want to have.

Now, my attainable grails were the Invicta SAS and the SANIII BOTH of which I have and I LOVE them both and wear them often!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
To me a grail is a watch that would be the pinnacle of my collection and one that is beyond my means. In that thought I have a few grails, a Panerai Luminor, Omega Seamaster and a Breitling. These are all great watches that I probably will never own but truely want to have.
That is EXACTLY the same way I feel, and for the most part the same watches on my list of "wish I could have grails". Well said.
You know what they say..."Good minds think alike!"

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

wave3214 wrote:
Well Im currently in an extended NBZ cause Im old and falling apart. However there are 3 watches I would love to own that for financial reasons I cant and therefore call them "grail"

The first would be the 45mm Omega PO in all black. I love this watch.

Next would be the Lupah 7750 LE

Next would be the SWI LE 7750
All three are awesome watches!! I really hope you can get one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.