Watch Freeks banner

What is the most times you have changed your watch in one day?

• 2 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Today I changed my watch a total of 3 (three) times. This was the most watch changes I have ever made in one day. This was due to the different situations I was in during the day.

Have you ever done this, and if yes how many times and why?
Poll above and comments below.

First I had to help load one of our trucks today for a job/event we have tomorrow. So I had on my "beater", which is currently my Invicta Lefty.

After I showered and had a sales meeting at a local hotel with the management there. Had to wear a long sleeve button up shirt so needed a lower profile watch that was a little more dressy. So I switched to my Stuhrling all silver Targa 24 Chrono.

After that meeting I changed into more casual wear (blue jeans and white polo) to head to the mall for some last minute shopping. Now my Targa was a little to dressy for this outfit so I put on my blue Scuba which matched perfectly

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I pretty much stick with one, I have a rotaion and as a whole I dont deviate from it. However I have as of late worn my metropol Elite quite a few days in a row and messed up the rotation!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I usually wear two. During the week I wear one to work and usually change to a more casual watch when I get home. Just the reverse on the weekends, I wear a casual or beater during the day, depending on what I'm up to, and another for the evenings.

How about you?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I usually have a watch that I'll wear for 4-5 days (maybe a week) in a row. However, I pick another watch every day to sit on the corner of my desk. At some point I swap them (then sometimes, back again). Just a habit that developed. I'll balance a heavy watch with a lighter one.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

what about when you are doing dirty training or shop work during the day and then something different later that day?

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

I try to pick one for the day. Before I actually leave the house though, I may change 4 or 5 times...and maybe again when we get home...its a sickness you know!!

I do wear one all weekend since we work so many hours and I am just too tired to even think about changing.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If I am going to be in a dirty situation I will take my watch off, and put it away until I am done!

TVDinner wrote:
what about when you are doing dirty training or shop work during the day and then something different later that day?

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I have no idea why the poll ended, but it should be working again.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

never more then 2 for me. day and night. i voted also.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Send a PM to the forum mod, he's a pretty sharp guy!!:%:%:%:%
CJ

TVDinner wrote:
I have no idea why the poll ended, but it should be working again.
funny. I still don't know how the poll suddenly ended, but all good now, lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.