Watch Freeks banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
imported post

Bought this when they first came out and probably paid top dollar for it but it still one of my favourites.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
imported post

I have two that retail for about the same and I paid for pre-owned about the same and love them both!

·
Registered
68 Posts
imported post

I've always had quartz watches in my collection, great for when you have to just grab a watch and go. Currently have 3, but my two TAG's would be the only expensive ones:

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
imported post

Has to be my Reactor Neutron. Which I'm wearing today :). I think it was around $400...which is normally my upper limit on average. I was somewhat new to collecting at the time and didn't havea preference either way for auto or quartz. I find myself leaning more toward auto these days...but its hard to deny how sexy the Tuna and JSAR are. And in fact I'm contemplating the JSAR for my next purchase.

·
Registered
752 Posts
imported post

The most I've spent on a quartz watch, but still one of my favorites.
I bought the rubber strap later to switch the look.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
imported post

I spent close to $400 on this Seiko Alarm Chronograph in 1988 or "89 and have kept it longer than any other watch I've ever owned. Although I've come close, I've never spent more than that on another quartz watch. (For the record, I was very young in 1988, so don't be thinking that I'm some old guy).

:)

Darren the Young.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bringing this back to life, i think its a great thread .. Moarrr please !!!

here is mine , picked up for around $500 and some change a while back .

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Currently it is this one:

41 - 60 of 74 Posts