Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

nfw watches is owned and operated by GEORGE FOX. his watches are fantastic and uses some of the best materials available to produce his watches. all of his designs come from the mind of george himself, and he is involved in every aspect of the watch from the beginning to the end.

george likes to try and keep his prices reasonable and still produce a high quality product.

i will be posting some pics of georges watches in some new posts shortly and some renderings of whats on the way.

if you would like to look at some of the watches you can go here at www.nfwonline.com

they are in the process of launching a new site, so there are many others available, so for a full catolog with prices email george himself at

[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
imported post

Don well said and one step further NFW is US. If you ever have an idea call NFW and theres a real good chance when they pick up you will here the voice on the other end say "George Fox" speaking.

NFW is US because your input is important to Geo as is your happiness with any product that is delivered to you. Geo is a WatchFreek who just happens to own a watch company. An amazing concept huh Ive only known of one CEO who got as invloved with his clientele as Geo does and that was Willie Davidson and look how well he did (LOL)

You will never find the Wave at a loss for words when it comes to praising NFW I own two watches, two shirts, two pint glasses and a ball cap

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

All I know is I am loving their Vectors and the AutoPilots. I have already discussed NFW with George himself via email and he is very amenable to providing you with tons of info about his products.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I was fortunate to be gifted a Vector in gunmetal and I love that watch. To me it has kinda military look to it so it works great when I'm working with the Huey! I'll be wearing my NFW alongside my CD Pilot Commander when I'm on a mission in the Huey!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts