Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What if she showed up at your work place wearing nothing but a trench coat & carrying a picnic basket...Are you going to drop everything & leave for the day ?...Or...Are you going to take her by the arm, walk herback to her car and ask her what she was thinking showing up at the job like that ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

If one of my ex-wifes, walk her out tha' door to tha' car.......if a new fling, head straight for tha' storage closet or elevator.......and then on to tha' picnic if time allows for more fun.........dogs will be dogs!!!;):evil:

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Gotta go... all they'd see of me at work would be a smoke outline...if you have a woman that will go to those extremes to show her love for you ... you DAMN sure better return them..!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Depends on what's in the basket.........................

Are you kidding, I'd be outta there on cartoon legs.

T

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I hope there are no cameras in the elevator 'cause I would be on that like a fat kid on a sandwich:q long before we got home.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I'm really enjoyingthe response this question has generated...I knew you guys wouldn't let me down.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Hell I would be nice enough to leave the basket for my Stiff co-workers as I head out the door!

Gina has picked me up from the airport with a trench and some incredible Lingerie on, and all I can say is Dayuuuuuum!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Well first I would hope to know who SHE is?

In today's diseases ridden society, I kind of doubt I would leave with a stranger.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
Well first I would hope to know who SHE is? In today's diseases ridden society, I kind of doubt I would leave with a stranger.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/mgoDjTPyg8M&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Holy crap!! I would be outta there so fast it'll make your head spin!!! I too would leave the basket for the co workers, just to be nice!;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I closed the door to my office, dropped to my knees and didn't come up for breath for three minutes. Then out the door to the nearest hotel. What a day and night that was!

I ended up marrying her twice.

;)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
Well first I would hope to know who SHE is?

In today's diseases ridden society, I kind of doubt I would leave with a stranger.
I hope you all know I am kidding here!

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Office? What office?

In two simple words: OUTTA THERE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

This is funney as he**! Confidentially, the same thing happend to me a long time ago and I did the same thing! Ah, the good old days huh?? LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts