Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just want to know what you got today. I ordered the 35.00 green auto from croton and the concept T from android, purple dial.:):):):)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

well the watchgeek ordered just about every single watch on the net!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am in a self induced NBZ, I am kind of burnt out on watches. I am going too for the next few months put my monthy fund into buying a race chassis!!!

It is time for me to stand pat for awhile I think, I will grab the Viperfish if I like the color combo, and if it looks bigger then I think it will look. And then the SANIV but unless something just screams at me, I am done for awhile.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I am in a self induced NBZ, I am kind of burnt out on watches. I am going too for the next few months put my monthy fund into buying a race chassis!!!

It is time for me to stand pat for awhile I think, I will grab the Viperfish if I like the color combo, and if it looks bigger then I think it will look. And then the SANIV but unless something just screams at me, I am done for awhile.
I hear you there. The two I just ordered were great prices and hard to pass on.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Big Rip in a NBZ? I never thought I'd see the day. But if nothing is piquing your interest right now, I can understand.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

The dragon dual time zone watch looks awesome. If it were a little bigger.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Big Rip in a NBZ? I never thought I'd see the day. But if nothing is piquing your interest right now, I can understand.i
You know I never thought I would here it either, but there just isnt anything that I can think of that is float the boat. That and I need to buy the Race car chassis, the motor is in Harblock, and I need to get moving forward on this too get this car done by next summer! I want to do some shakedown passes by this time next year!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Sounds like the priorities are set. This is a good time to be self-induced, with the SAIV not coming until the Summer and the VF not coming until January.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Sounds like the priorities are set. This is a good time to be self-induced, with the SAIV not coming until the Summer and the VF not coming until January.
Thats where my head is, and the reasons why. I have some stuff that I need to push out the door, like a S1 racer, I force, SQ Rd, a Couple of others as well. I have over 60 again and it is time to thin the heard!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I picked up 5 Croton's tonight. Had to hold back on a few that I really wanted, needed to let the bank roll catch up with my spending. Go figure!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I almost picked up the T2 tonight in the purple, but I just kept going back and forth on it. I ended up not buying it b/c obviously I wasn't sold on it. I think I will stay in the NBZ until next year. I really like the automatic Viperfish, but I'm saving up for a Tudor to Grailify my collection again.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts