Watch Freeks banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

· Long Time Member
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I collect Fiats, Lancias, Triumphs and MGB's... Like to put V6 or V8 power into them and watch them fly. Also can't seem to throw away a single automotive magazine I ever get. Never know when you'll need that info. If you can find it... lol ! Also have a rolling collection of fine cigars and whiskeys. And I guess I collect golf clubs too, because I have a barrel full of failed experiments in my basement that I never use to go with the ones I do.
Forza- my 1st car was a Lancia Beta Coupe! Burnt Yellow in colour, don't remember the year(?) Do remember it was costly to repair!! Imboard brakes!!
Was 1977, I think. :)

· Oris Freek
5,004 Posts
Forza- my 1st car was a Lancia Beta Coupe! Burnt Yellow in colour, don't remember the year(?) Do remember it was costly to repair!! Imboard brakes!!
Was 1977, I think. :)
I have a white 76 with red interior I'm working on right now. Engine is frozen. Otherwise in good shape. Always liked the Beta's and the Scorpion. Rare finds these days.

· Long Time Member
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I also collect fountain pens and mechanical pencils.

I also collect ties, bottles of Vodka, and most of the boxes that my watches come in.

Finally, I have a small collection of political buttons.

-WW
WW made me think - Do you keep all of your watch boxes?
I do, much to my wife's chagrin. Doesn't mind all the watches, but the boxes, well, that's another story. Takes up an entire closet. :eek:

8,251 Posts
Nah, I'll make sure it is as lousy as all my other ones :)
No sense in changing things up now!
Now, now, you're being modest. Yesterday you PMd me, telling me you will announce your position on the Board of Directors of Rolex SA :D

Reactions: Roarry and ganson

8,251 Posts
Reactions: Roarry and ganson

· Long Time Member
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Three or more of something is a collection, so I understand.
Other than watches, what else do you collect? (or have a great interest in)

My list:

Books
Classic cars
NHL hockey jerseys

Sorry, socks don't count! LOL :)

Let us know. :coo2l:

Thought I'd post a few pics of my fav NHL jersey. Yes I do wear it to the Toronto Maple Leaf games! :):):)

Front:

Back:

· Registered
2,189 Posts
I have an adequate collection of cigars and wine to choose from. I also keep a good supply of green coffee beans for roasting.

Reactions: Reflex and Roarry

8,251 Posts
I have an adequate collection of cigars and wine to choose from. I also keep a good supply of green coffee beans for roasting.
These are the necessities of life :D But what do you collect?

Reactions: Roarry

· Long Time Member
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
This is probably an old very lame joke, but not knowing anything about hockey teams, shouldn't they be the "Maple Leaves"?
Yes! It should. They were named The Leafs, not leaves, almost 100 years. Truly the biggest gramatical error in all of sport. FYI, It was done deliberatley in the day. The jersey crest is legit.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.