Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OKAY, SO WE HAVE SOME NEW MEMBERS, AS THIS FORUM IS NEW AND HAVE ONLY ONE PLACE TO GO, WICH IS UP, WHAT WOULD YOU THE MEMBERS LIKE TO SEE OR ADD ON TO THE FORUM. WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE A FRESH START AND TRY AND DO THIS FORUM THE RIGHT WAY, SO LETS MAKE THE BEST OF IT. WE WANT THE MEMBERS TO BE HAPPY AND FREQUENT HERE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

SO WHAT WOULD EVERYONE LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM, OR THINK WE SHOULD ADD...........REPLY TO POST AND LET US KNOW........

THANKS..............

DON

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

No capital letters, haha. Only kidding. Great thread. I look forward to hearing the feedback.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

All i want is to discuss watches and have fun with out negativity. I know there will be people who are unhappy with a brand, Host of a show and thats fine just as long as its done the correct way with out bashing. I believe everyone has a right to voice his or her opinion within reason with out getting bashed from other members. We all spend out hard earned money and if we want to get it off our shoulders the correct way I dont see anything wrong with that. Another thing i cannot tolerate is the childish games people play...I have seen it so much at another forum and it gets stale. I think if we can keep it exciting, fun and respectful that would be awesome. That is why i am so excited about this forum to start from scratch and to make it right....just my 2 pennies...

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
All i want is to discuss watches and have fun with out negativity. I know there will be people who are unhappy with a brand, Host of a show and thats fine just as long as its done the correct way with out bashing. I believe everyone has a right to voice his or her opinion within reason with out getting bashed from other members. We all spend out hard earned money and if we want to get it off our shoulders the correct way I dont see anything wrong with that. Another thing i cannot tolerate is the childish games people play...I have seen it so much at another forum and it gets stale. I think if we can keep it exciting, fun and respectful that would be awesome. That is why i am so excited about this forum to start from scratch and to make it right....just my 2 pennies...
Jackprime1 - we will do everything we can to make your vision above a reality. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

jack thank you.......you are right, we have a chance here to make this forum great because we are starting fresh. we hope to make it a really fun place to discuss watches without all the negativity........and i think we will be able to do that no problem. very glad to have you on the site.........

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

If I may-

What I want may seem stupid, but its simple to me.. as stated above a friendly, welcoming place, free of random brand hate. You dont like a brand? fine, keep it to yourself, dont click the thread, etc:). Maybe stay away from politics and religion, as both are breeding grounds for negativity, and hurt feelings! Elitism is foolish as well, however, you wont be able to ban that (sadly). My (probably worthless) input.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

visitor wrote:
If I may-

What I want may seem stupid, but its simple to me.. as stated above a friendly, welcoming place, free of random brand hate. You dont like a brand? fine, keep it to yourself, dont click the thread, etc:). Maybe stay away from politics and religion, as both are breeding grounds for negativity, and hurt feelings! Elitism is foolish as well, however, you wont be able to ban that (sadly). My (probably worthless) input.
Thanks visitor.

Good stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts