Sorry Llama, I'm not feeling it

·
Registered
517 Posts
I too am sorry Llama, I'm not feeling it either

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hmm, I think maybe this pic should be in the 'fugly' thread? J/K ;)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
From a complication standpoint I find this fascinating. I also find astrology fascinating from a very amateur perspective, so I can appreciate what the designer was trying to accomplish here. Like the others, however, it would be too difficult to read the time to be practical.
With that said, I don't think this watch was necessarily designed to be worn daily for the layperson either. I think those fascinated with astrology and astro-physics would like this much more than many in the WIS community.

·
Super Moderator
10,601 Posts
Have to agree Llama ! :smile-thumb2: Really is awesome in every way when you think about it. Just the idea, and way the dial was imagined is extraordinary, but then the movement, and attention to detail is out of this world too !

Love watches like these Llama. Thanks very much for the look, and also link about it ! :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I could see that as a desk clock or mantlepiece, but not on my wrist.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand, I kinda like the novelty of it, but those colors make it look cheap.

Reactions: #four

·
Registered
99 Posts
I rather like it - it's a very unique concept. Not your typical time piece by far and I love the incorporation of space. As far as functionality - it probably is more an art piece than practical though.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I did a review on this planetarium watch. It's definitely unique and revolutionary in its design form. Personally I wouldn't want to spend the money they are probably asking for this. Another issue I saw was the little planets and how easily could they be missing one day. Maybe a domed crystal would help that. Very unusual for sure and I do give them kudos for originality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts